WiseNav DirectAdmin Plugin

asked before ....

I emailed DA before with this request, but did not get a reply....
When a user builds a site, then say, a week later wants to go and edit it clicking on the plugin from their control panel requires them to enter information and in doing so deletes the existing site, there is a shortcut to open an existing site and continue where you left off, I would like to have an button on the plugin that says work on existing site and goes directly to edit it. even better, drop down for users that have built multi sites on the same domain.

Warning: stat(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 0 is not allowed to access /home/snoopy/domains/snoopysdomain.com/public_html owned by uid 519 in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/wisenav/user/install.php on line 43 Warning: stat(): stat failed for /home/snoopy/domains/snoopsdomain.com/public_html/testnav in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/wisenav/user/install.php on line 43 Cannot find the path: /home/snoopy/domains/snoopysdomain.com/public_html/testnav

Receiving the above error in DA when attempting to install Wisenav on a domain. Any ideas how I would go about fixing this? Safe mode is in effect for DA (this is through DA ya know).

Newer wisenav?

There has been a new version of wisenav, however I believe it is set up to allow you to resell their services. as the sitebuilder is included in all of my hosting pkgs, this does not work, a per user fee vs server license.
what are the new features and benifits? why should I continue to offer this to my clients?

is this project more or less dead?
I see the main site is still up but where is it now?
any progress, any new features and can it run on a standard environment?

Back