WordPress Manager not working on fresh install

Copra

Verified User
I wonder what you can do with the WordPress Manager. I thought you could install WordPress with that. But after clicking the WordPress Manager button, I see a blank page. Is this normal?

I installed DirectAdmin with Pro Pack at a Rocky Linux 9 server and I installed the WordPress Manager:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build wp

Then I create one user package and in the package is the WordPress option selected.
After that I create a user and connect this user to the new package. I checked if he has the WordPress option selected and it is.
Going to the user, and clicking on the button WordPress Manager, the page is empty, see the sceenshot.

Is it normal? Is my idea wrong that you can install WordPress using the WordPress Manager? And if so, what can you do with that option?

Attachments

• wordpress-manager.png
    wordpress-manager.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 117
I finally created a ticket. The DirectAdmin team solved it for me.

Yes it is fixed. They installed DirectAdmin again. And after that they restarted it.
After that it was fixed, but they had no idea why I had that problem.

I installed DirectAdmin exactly as instructed. And yet something had obviously gone wrong. Reinstalling and restarting fixed it.

They reinstalled it without data loss (settings that I had already did in DirectAdmin and 1 user account). I don't know how they do that.

An update to the DA installer is released to address this issue. Thanks for reporting it.

@fln @smtalk

Is there a wordpress manager for 'admin' please?
It would make more sense as an admin or even a 'reseller' to see all wordpress accounts in 1 place for easy update, or have I missed something?

@fln @smtalk

Is there a wordpress manager for 'admin' please?
It would make more sense as an admin or even a 'reseller' to see all wordpress accounts in 1 place for easy update, or have I missed something?
I agree with this. Seems odd I have to log in as the user to manage their wordpress installation

Back