Wrong Directadmin version update

ISOS6

Verified User
:D After entering the. / build versions coming up this message

Latest version of DirectAdmin: 1.37.0
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 1.38.3

DirectAdmin 1.38.3 to 1.37.0 update is available.

Is that a small harmless bug?

It's not a bug. Run "./build update" before "./build versions".

It could of been the file mirror you use was not synced yet after an update.

Hello,

phpMyAdmin 3.4.0-all-languages to 2.11.11.3-all-languages update is available.

Again the same thing. I'm havening phpmyadmin 3.4.0 installed on my servers. And tonight custombuild running with cron has downgraded it to 2.11.11.3.

That becomes a little bit annoying, while we use:

Code:
notifications=yes
da_autoupdate=no
updates=no
webapps_updates=yes

Another thing happened. With so called "update" my custom /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php was ignored. This happened the first time, since the feature was added to custombuild.

Please, do something. I don't want to downgrade my software and web-application, but I still want use cron and automatic updates.

Hello,

Again the same thing. I'm havening phpmyadmin 3.4.0 installed on my servers. And tonight custombuild running with cron has downgraded it to 2.11.11.3.

That becomes a little bit annoying, while we use:

Code:
notifications=yes
da_autoupdate=no
updates=no
webapps_updates=yes
Another thing happened. With so called "update" my custom /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/phpmyadmin/config.inc.php was ignored. This happened the first time, since the feature was added to custombuild.

Please, do something. I don't want to downgrade my software and web-application, but I still want use cron and automatic updates.

What's the problem here? 2.11.11.3 is the latest version of phpMyAdmin from 2.x series, if you use CustomBuild 1.1 and default_php=4 is set in the options.conf file, or php5_cli=no and php5_cgi=no are set, it installs phpMyAdmin 2.x for you, because PHP4 is not supported by phpMyAdmin 3.x.

What's the problem here? 2.11.11.3 is the latest version of phpMyAdmin from 2.x series, if you use CustomBuild 1.1 and default_php=4 is set in the options.conf file, or php5_cli=no and php5_cgi=no are set, it installs phpMyAdmin 2.x for you, because PHP4 is not supported by phpMyAdmin 3.x.

Well, at least I know why custombuild does not show phpMyAdmin 3.x. any more. I disabled PHP5 in options.conf, because I do not want to receive notifications about a newer PHP version, while I use 5.2.9 consciously on one of our servers, some software can not use any PHP version newer than the installed one.

But still if I have a newer version, I do not want custombuild to downgrade it.

Please, tell me will you take it in consideration or not.

So I'm at a loss. I can't update PHP version, and I can't disable both PHP4 and PHP5 in options.conf, because custombuild will stop working

Code:
 ./build versions
You do not have any PHP version set in options.conf.

I want to use cron and do not want get phpmyadmin downgraded every night. So what to do?

Well, at least I know why custombuild does not show phpMyAdmin 3.x. any more. I disabled PHP5 in options.conf, because I do not want to receive notifications about a newer PHP version, while I use 5.2.9 consciously on one of our servers, some software can not use any PHP version newer than the installed one.

But still if I have a newer version, I do not want custombuild to downgrade it.

Please, tell me will you take it in consideration or not.

Upgrade to CustomBuild 1.2 if you do not use PHP4 and wouldn't like to have php5 options set to "yes". CustomBuild 1.2 does not support phpMyAdmin 2.x and only has 3.x available.

Another option: set phpmyadmin=no.

Upgrade to CustomBuild 1.2 if you do not use PHP4 and wouldn't like to have php5 options set to "yes". CustomBuild 1.2 does not support phpMyAdmin 2.x and only has 3.x available.

Another option: set phpmyadmin=no.

Thanks, it seems to be reasonable. I'll give a try.

I'm having the same issue with DirectAdmin reporting the following:
Code:
Latest version of DirectAdmin: 1.38.4
Installed version of DirectAdmin: 1.39.0

DirectAdmin 1.39.0 to 1.38.4 update is available.
I've run ./build update before ./build versions

Also, I just did a brand new install, using Custombuild 1.2, and the 2.X version of phpMyAdmin was installed right from the start which I find quite odd. Custombuild now shows an update to the 3.X series, but why was the 2.X version ever installed to begin with?

Back