DirectAdmin 1.61.0 Release Candidate 1

Are you sure you've used CustomBuild to install it? Maybe that's the reason why this info isn't private.
Yep , i did:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build netdata
I assumed that there will be created an link or so but the only way to reach the stats page is IP:19999
Is it possible to have a web panel inside DA just like CSF ?

Yep , i did:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build netdata
I assumed that there will be created an link or so but the only way to reach the stats page is IP:19999
Is it possible to have a web panel inside DA just like CSF ?
It should be available in the panel and not listen on port 199999. May you try updating CB and run “./build netdata” then? Maybe you had some old version of CB.

It should be available in the panel and not listen on port 199999. May you try updating CB and run “./build netdata” then? Maybe you had some old version of CB.
No it was the latest CB build, I just updated curl before the netdata install,
Is there some kind of a screen shot where to look for the panel inside DA?

No it was the latest CB build, I just updated curl before the netdata install,
Is there some kind of a screen shot where to look for the panel inside DA?
Hm.. Maybe you just need a restart of it then? Try:
Code:
service netdata restart

It shouldn't be available to public and listen on port 19999...
Hi I didnt mention the port but the link in DA :)

Please try to reproduce:
1. Switch to enhanced skin, look under admin tools = nothing there
2. Switch to evolution skin, look under admin tools = There is a icon of Netdata present !

and , Yes now the port 19999 doesnt work anymore (as it should be) public

Hi I didnt mention the port but the link in DA :)

Please try to reproduce:
1. Switch to enhanced skin, look under admin tools = nothing there
2. Switch to evolution skin, look under admin tools = There is a icon of Netdata present !

and , Yes now the port 19999 doesnt work anymore (as it should be) public

"but the only way to reach the stats page is IP:19999" and "EDIT: found IP:19999 shows the stats, is it possible to have this info private ?" clearly stated something is wrong, as it shouldn't be listening on that port.

Regarding URLs - it should be there in admin stats section now (latest pre-release required).

Thank you!

We often take this for granted with you guys but it's super nice to see our suggestions actually making it into the next production versions of DirectAdmin, thanks a lot!

About the BubbleWrap jail feature, will this be coming to Debian as well? Looks like Debian 10 supports this as well.

"but the only way to reach the stats page is IP:19999" and "EDIT: found IP:19999 shows the stats, is it possible to have this info private ?"
I have to explain :
That was the first problem I had, it was because I made the installation without the pre-release files :)
Installation went well but the netdata page was public available (because not using the pre-release I figured out later)

After using the pre-release files it automatically made the netdata private only but missed the link lin in the enhanced skin, its fixed now
Thanks

Last edited:
About the BubbleWrap jail feature, will this be coming to Debian as well? Looks like Debian 10 supports this as well.

Works also fine with Debian 9 Stretch. So you can enable it and install :) (we test it on Debian)

How can it be uninstalled?
A ./build remove_netdata does not work (yet).

By the way... when not using the newer DA binaries, It's indeed publicly displaying on port 19999.

How can it be uninstalled?
A ./build remove_netdata does not work (yet).

By the way... when not using the newer DA binaries, It's indeed publicly displaying on port 19999.

Try /opt/netdata/usr/libexec/netdata/netdata-uninstaller.sh. It should not listen on that port, so, I guess just a restart of the service is needed. Try restarting it and see if that helps.

Yes !
Compiled onCentOS 7.0 64-Bit
Compile DateMay 13 2020, 17:49:29
Server Version1.60.4
Current Available Version1.604000
Last UpdatedThu May 14 01:50:02 2020
Last RestartThu May 14 07:35:10 2020

Back