Windows 7 chrome let’s encrypt problems

Looks like I'm moving to zerossl as well. Got frequent rate limit due to mistake.

EDIT:

The zerossl is working fine. Thanks @fln

EDIT2:

sometimes I got this error but this might be they have issue with server down (500)

2021/11/12 02:42:38 Could not obtain certificates:
failed to post JWS message: failed to sign content: failed to sign content: square/go-jose: Error generating nonce: failed to get nonce from HTTP HEAD: 500 ::HEAD :: https://acme.zerossl.com/v2/DV90/newNonce :: unexpected end of JSON input ::
Certificate generation failed.

I just need to retry.

Last edited:
Just to report - ZeroSSL is a good choice, so please add functionality to select provider in Certificates manager. Have to switch to ZeroSSL after a lot of requests from clients.

2021/11/12 02:42:38 Could not obtain certificates:
failed to post JWS message: failed to sign content: failed to sign content: square/go-jose: Error generating nonce: failed to get nonce from HTTP HEAD: 500 ::HEAD :: https://acme.zerossl.com/v2/DV90/newNonce :: unexpected end of JSON input ::
Certificate generation failed.
This used to happen to me a lot. And that unfortunately affected the installation of new SSL certificates and renewal of already installed SSL certificates.

It seems that they cannot handle the spike that was recently generated due to the Let's Encrypt issue.

Maybe they will keep up with their servers.

@fln Any expected time frame when we can expect to see both ZeroSSL and LE ssl cert options in GUI?

Ideal will be to offer both so user can choose which one to install, waiting for this feature to be implemented.

@CAISC, we already have the functionality to allow LetsEncrypt/ZeroSSL switch on a per domain basis in the DA backend. Right now working on skin integration. It will not make it in 1.63.5, but it is reasonable to expect it to be shipped with 1.63.6 in 2-4 weeks.

My idea is we shud support both by now -

So if some domain have ZeroSSL their SSL cert shud be renewed by ZeroSSL
and domain that have LE SSL they shud be renewed by LE SSL Service

Sometimes I have noticed, when LE SSL fails to generate cert, ZeroSSL generates SSL without any problem.

will this be implemented in 1.63.6

Also Issuer shud be mentioned
Lets Encrypt or ZeroSSL, instead of other

ssl-issuer.png

Back