account move/merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashy

Verified User
Hi peeps

I have AWBS running on one account and when AWBS creates the accounts its adding them to another account. I set it up this way, dont ask why, i dont know....

I have about 8 or 9 accounts i think it is that i need moving to the account that the AWBS software is actually under without messing out up, is this at all possible?

I am actually a DA and dedicated server newbie (as if the above statement didnt give it away :eek:) my server is semi managed because of this....

What options do i have please?

Are you asking how to get AWBS to create accounts under a different user? That's an AWBS issue and you'd probably get better results on one of their forums. It's certainly not a DA admin-level difficulty.

Or are you asking how to move domains between users?

Or are you asking how to move users between resellers.

The two latter issues have been discussed previously on these forums and can be found through the forum search feature.

Jeff

So helpful thanks!:mad:

Sorry i don't have as many posts and as technical minded with DA as yourself, but....

I run a few forums myself and know how they work! I did a search 1st and read the the 1st few pages out of god knows how many, this is why i resorted to asking....

Why is it when peeps see someone with a low post count they think incompetence, The reason for the low post count is due to using the search and reading/learning.

I don't need prompting in that area thanks...

I need to move the 9 accounts in DA that AWBS has created and move them to another reseller account!

Is anyone willing to be helpfull or should i search google?

Last edited:
bashy said:
So helpful thanks!:mad:

Sorry i don't have as many posts and as technical minded with DA as yourself, but....
As long as you realize you're responding to one of the few guys on this forum who can delete your posts, I'm cool :) .

You confuse me with someone who even cares about carrying grudges. I don't even look at how many posts someone has made unless there's a reason to. Like if they're a spammer and I need to kill their posts.
I run a few forums myself and know how they work! I did a search 1st and read the the 1st few pages out of god knows how many, this is why i resorted to asking....
And is this why your request was hard to understand?

I read every post on these forums at a considerable time expense. I answer every one I can, time and resources permitting. Unfortunately if I don't know what you're trying to do I can't take the time to look up something which may be wrong.

Have you noticed that no one else responded? Perhaps because they didn't want to look it up for you? Perhaps because they didn't know what you wanted?

I just typed move users users into the DA search engine, and the third post gives you all the information you need.

Or you could simply create a user backup, delete the user account, and then restore the user account under a different reseller.

Of course I still reocmmend checking with the AWBS people, since you may break the link between AWBS and DA, if any.

Why is it when peeps see someone with a low post count they think incompetence,
Since I don't, I can't answer why others would. Perhaps those of us who don't speak coloquial English don't even know what a peep is. While I do, I consider it disrespectiful. However I ignore it in posts. I consider it bad english from someone who just doesn't know better.
The reason for the low post count is due to using the search and reading/learning.

I don't need prompting in that area thanks...
You obviously needed help, and I suggested venues for you to get that help. Since the forum is archived and searchable through google and other search engines I try to make my responses useful to others as well.
I need to move the 9 accounts in DA that AWBS has created and move them to another reseller account!
As I wrote above a simple search for move users.
Is anyone willing to be helpfull or should i search google?
It matters not to me.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back