Admin backup/transfer error

Luzbelito

Verified User
Hi!

When I perform back-ups from DA Panel I get and error from one of users (Telesmar)
It always happens, no matter what I try with local, remote, part or the whole content.
Also, I have many USERS / CLIENTS, but this is the only one that I have backups problems. The only clue that I have from log

2021:07:16-11:00:25: int Backup::backup(username=telesmar, dest_path=/home/admin/admin_backups/2021-07-16, owner=admin): unable to setOwner('/home/admin/admin_backups/2021-07-16/user.gral.telesmar.tar.gz', 'admin', 'telesmar')

From panel, the backup stops and show the following message: “copying unreadable data” and when task is finished, the Telesmar user fills lot of space on disk, but is not true.

However:
root@Server01-> du -h --max-depth=1
325M ./telesmar

Could you help me with any info to solve this issue?
Regards,

Pablo

I'll do tests in a minute. Do you know the path where DA stores configs for each exim's user?
Since the most important from backup would be this. Email accounts and their passwords

Thanks a lot! In case that I wanted to create a new domain on DA, then copy everything to /etc/virtual/NameOfDomain, should it take automatically email and passwords?

Pablo.

try to tar-gzip it's files from ssh console
Nop...
/home/telesmar/.pyzor/
/home/telesmar/.pyzor/servers
/home/telesmar/tmp/
/home/telesmar/.bashrc
/home/telesmar/.bash_profile
/home/telesmar/.bash_logout
/home/telesmar/.spamassassin/
/home/telesmar/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
^C
stop there.

root@Server01-> cd .spamassassin/
root@Server01-> ls -la
total 7544
drwxrwx--x 2 telesmar telesmar 4096 Jul 28 17:40 .
drwx--x--- 10 telesmar access 4096 Jul 9 10:12 ..
-rw------- 1 telesmar telesmar 16464 Jul 28 17:40 bayes_journal
-rw------- 1 telesmar telesmar 2609152 Jul 28 17:40 bayes_seen
-rw------- 1 telesmar telesmar 12760118591488 Jul 28 16:14 bayes_toks
-rwxr-xr-x 1 telesmar telesmar 14006 Mar 29 2017 user_prefs

More data:
when i try to delete bayes data from DA panel, user telesmar

Unable to delete files​
Details
Unable to get file stats on /.spamassassin/auto-whitelist
Unable to get file stats on /.spamassassin/bayes_journal
Unable to get file stats on /.spamassassin/bayes_seen
Unable to get file stats on /.spamassassin/bayes_toks​

I discovered that the error was the file bayes_toks, when I was trying to compress the folder of the mentioned user.
From the DA panel I deactivated and reactivated the spamassassin for the same user, and I granted him the option of deleting bayes data. This process deleted all the files from the .spamassassin folder.
Then the backup was successful.
Special mention to my friend Santiago Barbero for all translations! (my english is very bad)

I discovered that the error was the file bayes_toks, when I was trying to compress the folder of the mentioned user.
From the DA panel I deactivated and reactivated the spamassassin for the same user, and I granted him the option of deleting bayes data. This process deleted all the files from the .spamassassin folder.
Then the backup was successful.
Special mention to my friend Santiago Barbero for all translations! (my english is very bad)
Thank you Luzbelito, and also thanks to your friend Santiago!

Back