Confusing versions

Anne

Verified User
Hi,

I'm no expert, but some time ago got the custombuild thing working and this works fine for updating software. But now I'm getting a bit confused with all version numbers I see.

I saw in my DA admin panel: Plugin manager (1). A new update was available, custombuild from 1.0.31 to 1.0.32. I installed it.
But then I was confused, I thought I had custombuild 2.0. And indeed in the admin panel I see: "custombuild 2.0" when I click on it, on top it says: 2.0.0 (rev: 2400)

That's the first confusion. The second, after updating custombuild to 1.0.32, I see new updates available. For example: Libpng 1.0.3 update to 1.1.0 is available.

But is this not a really old version? On http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html I see they already reached version 1.6.37. Or is this something different?

Hope someone can help me clear up my confusion a little bit. Thanks!

CustomBuild version is not related to version of plugin :) Plugin version is 1.0.32, your CustomBuild is still 2.0.

Libpng 1.0.3 update to 1.1.0 is available.

This was a bug, affecting output in plugin. That's libwebp component, 1.1.0 is latest version of it. Cosmetic bug fixed in CB 2.0 rev. 2401 :) Thank you for the report.

Thanks a lot, now I understand and oof I'm not completely crazy 😅

Back