CustomBuild not working...

Well if the server is all setup and other websites don’t work. Might be a DirectAdmin thing.

what is you os and version? Did you update everything to latest versions?

My OS is: kvm-centos-7-x86_64-directadmin
Version is: 1.61.3

Yup, I'm bit in the trap right now, because I have bought this VPS server from reseller, and they are not able to help me. I have tried write to DA support, but I need direct license of DA to open a ticket (I have only server reseller's DirectAdmin license). So probably there is no way out... :(error.jpg

Yup, I'm bit in the trap right now, because I have bought this VPS server from reseller, and they are not able to help me. I have tried write to DA support, but I need direct license of DA to open a ticket (I have only server reseller's DirectAdmin license). So probably there is no way out... :(View attachment 3722
Right the host that sold you the Licence is supposed to help you. However, If you have an unmanaged VPS that means you help yourself. if you bought a managed plan VPS they should be doing it all.

Otherwise, you either have to figure it out your self or hire someone or rely on volunteers like me to maybe help you.

Perhaps a mismatch between server OS and DA version.
Example server Centos 7 and DA version for Centos 8.

Check version with:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o

Example output:
Code:
Compiled on 'CentOS 8.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: Jun 10 2020 at 14:37:48
Timestamp: '1591821411'
Compiled with IPv6
Static binary: yes
gettext support: yes
gettext path: /usr/local/directadmin/data/lang

Last edited:
Perhaps a mismatch between server OS and DA version.
Example server Centos 7 and DA version for Centos 8.

Check version with:
Code:
/usr/local/directadmin/directadmin o

Example output:
Code:
Compiled on 'CentOS 8.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: Jun 10 2020 at 14:37:48
Timestamp: '1591821411'
Compiled with IPv6

Thanks for idea, but got results (same version 7 - my server's version is CentOS 7.0 64-Bit) :

Compiled on 'CentOS 7.0 64-Bit'
Compile time: Jun 10 2020 at 14:36:27
Timestamp: '1591821355'
Compiled with IPv6

any other ideas? :)

Yup, I'm bit in the trap right now, because I have bought this VPS server from reseller, and they are not able to help me. I have tried write to DA support, but I need direct license of DA to open a ticket (I have only server reseller's DirectAdmin license). So probably there is no way out... :(View attachment 3722
They can open a ticket for you if they cannot solve the problem.

SitePro plug-in needs you to enter an IP address into its control panel facilities. Then it’s simply a case of running the plug-in installer.

I’m surprised SitePro have not helped you. I’m a Trusted Partner of theirs and have never had any problems. Deffo try them again, they are who should help.

Kind regards

SitePro plug-in needs you to enter an IP address into its control panel facilities. Then it’s simply a case of running the plug-in installer.

I’m surprised SitePro have not helped you. I’m a Trusted Partner of theirs and have never had any problems. Deffo try them again, they are who should help.

Kind regards

Hello there! Yeah, I have added my server's IP to SitePro's control panel long ago.. I guess problem somewhere else...

Hi

So yeah just a simple case of installing the plug-in. What are you actually doing?

1. Open DirectAdmin server console and login as root.
  2. Execute command:
    cd ~ && curl -s -o spinstall https://sync.site.pro/My-Licenses/installer/...
    You should see message "OK!"
  3. Download file siteprobuilder.tar.gz to your computer.
    Important: Make sure that file name is "siteprobuilder.tar.gz". Rename it if needed.
  4. Login to DirectAdmin with admin user. It is neccessary for admin user to have username "admin".
  5. Go to "Plugin Manager"
  6. Install downloaded file by choosing it in "File" field, typing admin password etc
    And when confirmation message is displayed... you are ready to go.

Hi

So yeah just a simple case of installing the plug-in. What are you actually doing?

1. Open DirectAdmin server console and login as root.
  2. Execute command:
    cd ~ && curl -s -o spinstall https://sync.site.pro/My-Licenses/installer/...
    You should see message "OK!"
  3. Download file siteprobuilder.tar.gz to your computer.
    Important: Make sure that file name is "siteprobuilder.tar.gz". Rename it if needed.
  4. Login to DirectAdmin with admin user. It is neccessary for admin user to have username "admin".
  5. Go to "Plugin Manager"
  6. Install downloaded file by choosing it in "File" field, typing admin password etc
    And when confirmation message is displayed... you are ready to go.

I assure You that I've read the documentation and I know exactly steps to download and install plugin.. I have performed exactly this procedure, but the builder just doesn't work... So I guess problem is somewhere else.. :(

So at this point I might start asking questions like

Have you run ./build all? Since its a new box. This should always be done at least once.
./build all will rebuild the custom build system and the applications it supports
what's in your options.conf
have you run yum update

Back