DA-Glass

why not replace them with others and make them a bit bigger? like 32x32?
I have a set, not sure if all icons would be usable, they are the 32x32, or would the bigger size throw off the alignment too much and not be correctable with the css...
Not Complaining at all :)
just a thought... if I can find some spare time I will look over the icons and see if all areas could be accounted for,
if lucky, can make a drop in replacement folder named 'icons' :) (same name and extension scheme )
of course I will test it first to see if all is well or some css mods are needed

Last edited:
just as a note to all, LOL
Turn Off any AD Blocker LOL

but now to find out Why the ad blocker sees this page as ads???

SOLVED
installed, running DA latest but getting a screen not looking like yours :(
is there a requirement that it needsdaglassscrn.png

Last edited:
installed, running DA latest but getting a screen not looking like yours :(
is there a requirement that it needs

It seems as if CSS files are either cached and you see a version from another skin or they completely failed to load in your browser.

as soon as I disabled ad block the skin came back to normal?
I had cleared to cache on both FF and Chrome before disabling the ad block so I dont think was a cache troubles, but the Ad Block extension must have seen something that triggered the block :confused:

and as an opinion...
I like the DA Free w/o icons :)
has a brighter background and the menu just seems to drop down with a better feel
I have both installed and will leave them for anyone who wants to use them as they are server wide :)

So Thanks Again dugalex for all your hard work and time you spend on creating and maintaining these skins :cool:

Last edited:
I have the Ad Block in FF but it doesn't interfere with the design.
Usually when I get something looking like that I just need to refresh.

I think, bigger icons would be too big compared to the text and, I don't have them :)
The menu should be working the same as it is same as in DA-Free.

I started to add the 32x icons and it didnt look as good :(
did it on a site live so I can see how it looked, I will finish maybe the test site to see how it looks as a whole
I have either all or most of the icons from another skin I was working on, so not sure if I would lack one or two to accommodate the newer DA version
it would also need the text pushed away from the icon a little more and like you said, may have to have the font a little bigger, Ill show you when (if, time is always short) I finish at least most of it

I have the Ad Block in FF but it doesn't interfere with the design.
Usually when I get something looking like that I just need to refresh.

I think, bigger icons would be too big compared to the text and, I don't have them :)
The menu should be working the same as it is same as in DA-Free.

dugalex
did you mention somewhere about the color change effects?
perhaps you should rename this skin to DA Chameleon? :cool:
top color dots change t that color scheme

Should i suggest to make a settings for admin (or via config file) where to set the color and disable the header buttons? So an admin can set a static color not-editable by users

Regards

ahhh yea LOL
I like the feature, but how to tell people they can switch, not sure about a little (?) with a pop up for info on selecting color of choice?
I was sitting here thinking about having different color schemes selectable by the user because I saw the different css files, and I just happened to hover the color dots and was a hand, so I clicked it, low and behold, like magic was done lol
here is a screen shot of Black:cool:
DAGLASS-blk.png

Ahh, I should have mentioned that. They are not there just for looks :)

Might call the next one DA-Chameleon ;)

Last edited:
can I ask why you wouldnt want someone to have the option to change colors?
and I suppose you can leave default and remove the option from the header?

Should i suggest to make a settings for admin (or via config file) where to set the color and disable the header buttons? So an admin can set a static color not-editable by users

Regards

another idea.....yea Im full of them, well full of something anyway
nice to have a demo site so people can see without having to install?
if resellers could also have a demo, that may make it easier to create demo sites for different themes, or a reseller demo with the wonderful, beautiful Skin Selector, created by the one and only ''Alex" yaaaaa

Well just cause once set the company logo it may happen that with other color doesnt fill that well as the choosen one ;)

Regards

PS. Pretty cool in black clothing :D Can you post screenshot for each color if isn't too much disturb? Thanks

I see your point, and a good one :)

here are all the others minus the default and of course, the black
DAGLASS-blue.png
DAGLASS-brn.png
DAGLASS-green.png
DAGLASS-pink.png
DAGLASS-purple.png

Well just cause once set the company logo it may happen that with other color doesnt fill that well as the choosen one ;)

Regards

PS. Pretty cool in black clothing :D Can you post screenshot for each color if isn't too much disturb? Thanks

If you hover over the box a text with the color name pops up.

Creating a setting to disable colors from admin requires programing and I don't do that. Designing yes, programing ... no idea :)
Feel free to write something for it and I'll include it in the skin.

screenshots

Hello :p

This is how i changed the skin in that way that it changes also the logo color together with the background :cool:

I created 9 logo images and modified the skin files where needed.

The language of my skin is in Dutch ;)

Here they are in grey and black.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufxz3oox0jbamzo/Schermafdruk 2015-01-29 00.32.21.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/caxu6mbarkpzir5/Schermafdruk 2015-01-29 00.32.58.png?dl=0

I put them as link because i can't attach files to my post :mad:

Greetz,

Sander.

Hello,

I wrote a post before this one with 2 screenshots of my edited skin.
I made 9 logo's and they change together with the background by the style switcher :p

The post only needs to reviewed by a moderator :(

I hope i'll be a verified user soon... its much easier by adding a normal attachment ;)

Greetz,

Sander.

Back