daflare Standard: DirectAdmin to Cloudflare DNS Sync

pjjonesnz

Verified User
I'm pleased to announce the beta version of daflare Standard: DirectAdmin to Cloudflare DNS Sync.
  • Sync DNS from DirectAdmin to Cloudflare
  • Create / Update / Delete DNS records automatically using the standard DirectAdmin tools
  • Enable/disable Cloudflare proxy for all, none or selected records or record types
  • Admin can edit configuration using the daflare GUI or via the command line
  • Add custom Cloudflare account and configuration per-domain (Admin only)
  • Share a single Cloudflare account with user accounts you manage
  • Allow/block users from using the shared Cloudflare account
  • Quick and easy installation via plugin manager
With many people using my previous Github project (directadmin_cloudflare_dns) it was time to add some features and release it as an easily installable plugin for DirectAdmin.

The wonderful Simon, of vpsbasics.com, has very generously given of his time to update the review he did on the original Github project, to cover the new plugin. As with his other incredibly helpful tutorials, he gives clearly illustrated, step by step instructions on how to install and configure daflare.

All the details, and the plugin, can be found at daflare.com

Although this plugin is being used in production, is based on my widely used github project, and has been well tested on my own platform, be aware that this is a beta version - more info on the website.

I'm very interested in getting feedback and of course any bugs that you might encounter.

pjjonesnz

Verified User
Hi @agaitan026

Feel free to ask any questions. I've been updating the website regularly which answers most questions and installation issues. If you have anything you want to know, feel free to ask here or via the website.

Thanks
Paul