[DEV] eCP - cPanel like skin for DA

Looks good. I'm not sure what you mean by small surprise, but then again, I'm not a cPanel user so I'm not sure what to expect. Is it that some of the icons have been made in 3D?

Jeff

Almost changed the theme to a new look ;)
The original llok from the images is cPanel+enhanced skin. Now it's a fresh look thanks to my friend Geevz.

Aha! I hadn't looked at it in a while, and since I don't use cPanel the differences didn't jump out at me.

Jeff

Updated the post with more secure links. And updated the other thread thread also.

BTW, there's a small surprise waiting for you all at the demo. Check it out. Then give your comments. I'll be definitely be publishing the skin by the end of next week. Now tweaking a little bit of details.

Also i need to learn about licencing and validations :( that's wots taking the most time.

I'm getting a blank page when trying to pull up your DA site.

Hey,

Hummm.... Right now the demo is not allowing logins...

David

Hey sorry guys for the delay. Ya i haven't restored everything fully so demo is disabled for now. And i've been busy for the last wekk or so and will be delay in releasing this. I have few more things still to complete. But if you all want this to be released soon i can release it as it is and create update packages once these are done. Basically the user side 99% complete so it's ready to release. I will think about something and let you all know.

I'll be bit busy this week too as i have started my new semester and i also have a convocation to attend to this sunday and need to prep for it too. So it's an absolutely tied up week this week.

Very nice looking and user friendly theme, exactly what I would like to use for my server. I was about to tackle the job and decided to check here first. Hope you release it soon :)

Hey folks,

Sorry for not keeping informed here. I was quite busy with other things in life. Had a fight with my Range Rover P38 to it's aircon working. Now have a little bit of work left to do. Also my semester started. So was busy on that part too. I'll try to release this as it is and need to configure a payment gateway for it. Also have two more exams to do within the next two weeks and i'm more or less free to take on this project again.

So i'll put my head on this and try to release by the middle of this week.

And thanks very much for the comments people.

Ok folks,

I'm going to release the skin as it is now for you all. I will be putting updates more frequently in a months time after i finish the exams i told above. By then i will have enough time to concentrate on this alone.

There are two options, a single server and unlimited server option.

The pricing is as follows:
  • Single server - 10$ - Lifetime upgrades
  • Unlimited Servers - 50$ - Lifetime upgrades
Please check the attached image for the new improved version with web 2.0 styling.

Buy it now here:
https://secure.simplispace.com/cart.php?gid=3

Attachments

• hybrid1.jpg
    hybrid1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
What is the demo username and password? It did not work with demo_user and demo.

Sorry about that friends. I forgot to re-enable the demo mode. It's now working.

BTW folks, there are no licensing systems involved in my skin. So you're able to buy the single server edition and use on multiple servers w/o any problems. Infact it's ok with me if you use it on 2-3 servers.
But if you really respect my work and is/are hoping to use it on more than that please do buy the Unlimited server edition.

Please note all the editions are with free upgrades for life.

If you find bugs in the skin please post them on the forum and on the bug tracker here. You will need to create an account to post them.
http://simplispace.com/bugs/

PS. Does anyone know a free and easy bug tracking software? Something that is very very easy to understand and manage for a novice.

Thanks

Thanks Jeff,

I went with Bugs 2, the bug genie. It's much much easy for me understand and is more than enough for this small time projects. It just takes a lil while to get used to these things.

Thanks again for your support.

Hi,

Yes it's still alive ;) sorry i had some issues last few weeks. Had to do a server migration, changed to suPHP and some other things that are not related DA & hosting. Also i still have two exams to do.

The new link is this: https://secure.simplispace.com/cart.php?gid=3

Please note that i have yet to restore my SSL certs so you will get prompted for invalid certs.

Regards,
Gayan

Back