DirectAdmin 1.60.1 has been released

As admin it just shows enabled, and if I sign in as a reseller the whole menu item isn't even visible. I've also never edited the menus, so the reseller should just have it, right?

Resellers are able to do their own customizations, so, just login as that reseller and check "Customize Evolution Skin" there to make sure it has no customizations.

Resellers are able to do their own customizations, so, just login as that reseller and check "Customize Evolution Skin" there to make sure it has no customizations.
Just checked, no customizations have been made to the menus. The logo and colors do have been changed, is that potentially the problem?

Everything just went black while updating my server. See here:

On the admin side I went into skin options and changed from dark to default. That option doesn't exist for my user account, I want my users to have a specific theme that's set up for their needs and not be able to change it. How do I undo all of my user accounts suddenly looking like this?

Edit: It seems to correlate with MacOS dark mode. Now if I can just figure out how to disable it, I don't want it to change like that.

Last edited:
Everything just went black while updating my server. See here:

On the admin side I went into skin options and changed from dark to default. That option doesn't exist for my user account, I want my users to have a specific theme that's set up for their needs and not be able to change it. How do I undo all of my user accounts suddenly looking like this?

Edit: It seems to correlate with MacOS dark mode. Now if I can just figure out how to disable it, I don't want it to change like that.
Likely dark mode in OS/browser? You may “force” the mode in customize evolution skin, or use subtheme for customizations.

i have some customizations (hidden menu) and i want them to be hidden. How can I fix, that user can't see messages without reseting skin.

Back