DirectAdmin v1.642 has been released

hi everyone, we have pushed out one more Evolution update for the 1.642 release (build 41fb96cb9f0da4f9540bedee7e62675155edf1e4) with the following changes:
  • Fixed partially translated page issue, thanks @paulonichio
  • Improved DNS admin page to have missing elements, thanks @buHost
  • Fixed password reset page, reported in the ticketing system

I am running the latest build, but the Enhanced skin is still having language problem. Login one reseller, in that reseller, click to User level, then MX record. The problem appears. See the attachment. Can you fix, please?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2022-08-17 kl. 08.57.12.png
    Skjermbilde 2022-08-17 kl. 08.57.12.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi @gate2vn. Enhanced skin is deprecated and we no longer do updates for it. It behaves the same as before the update. The issue might be caused by caused if user have selected a language that is available in Evolution but not available in Enhanced. These two skins uses different translation mechanism.

No, language is English. I double-checked in multiple servers, all the same problem.

Solid update friends. Only thing I'm having trouble with is that deploying colors-v2.json for evolution, under reseller skin_customizations, doesn't seem to take. The servers just end up running with their default color scheme for Evolution, even if I can verify via "Customize Evolution Skin" that the colors are all as I want them. Got a ticket in over it though, we'll see how that goes. That's a problem I can still sleep with.

Already a new update for the 1.642 release (build aa5f3d2f60f0c7dc14e666c98dc42d90b1affa4f). Curious what has changed this time.

Latest update aa5f3d2f60f0c7dc14e666c98dc42d90b1affa4f is a fix for the user suspend CLI command when user accounts have numbers in the username.

@fln In this version now ( evolution ) if any user or reseller login using their domain.com:2222 in title header page not show their domain in title , ex : (domain.com | dashboard ( menu link ) , but showing ex : title : hostname | dashboard ( menu link )

In previous version it must show current domain user in title page after login ( domain.com | dashboard ) but now show ( hostname server | dashboard )
If i switch to enhanced skins it show correct title after login , title ( domain.com | dashboard )

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s updated or my server -

Basically I’ll login to my server and select one of the icons - the line moves across the top, but that selection doesn’t load, then I have to refresh and try again. Seems to be happening more often than not.

Noticed it on:
- Show all accounts
- Maintenance

Problem with new version... Custombuld rebuilds php 8.0, build finished sucessfully. But restart of service can't be done, always get timeout. After rebuild PHP again, all installed versions of php have identical syndrome.

I have analyzed systemd configuration and found if i change the type of systemd process from 'notify' to 'simple' everything works again. I think in build process forgotten --with-fpm-systemd parameter.

System is Debian 10

Problem with new version... Custombuld rebuilds php 8.0, build finished sucessfully. But restart of service can't be done, always get timeout. After rebuild PHP again, all installed versions of php have identical syndrome.

I have analyzed systemd configuration and found if i change the type of systemd process from 'notify' to 'simple' everything works again. I think in build process forgotten --with-fpm-systemd parameter.

System is Debian 10
I had the same issue on Debian 11 (see https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/solved-centos-7-error-build-php-7-4-8-1.66776/post-351074) after trying to replace curl (apt package) with the custombuild version and rebuilding PHP afterwards. Someone else in the linked thread (last post) seemed to have a related issue as well.

Not sure what the exact issue was but reverting the Curl change fixed it.

System is Debian 10
Which file mirror is it? None of the official ones seem to me missing it. Maybe you have custom configs?

Which file mirror is it? None of the official ones seem to me missing it. Maybe you have custom configs?

Custombuild (2.0) download source and compile it... Source of PHP is not changed for example in php 7.2 but after recompile this version We have same problem.

@smtalk means which file mirrror. Check it in options.conf. Maybe your (unofficial) mirror is outdated.
Never changed mirrors on serever to any unoffical. Actual config:

downloadserver=files6.directadmin.com
unofficial_mirrors=
unofficial_mirrors=no

Back