DirectAdmin v1.642 has been released

Files6 is not an official mirror

Run the commands that @Richard G described or change it to files1 first and then that command to get the latest servers.txt file
1. It's a very frustrating that third party mirrors URL is in some domain where is the official mirror. Who think it is normal situation
2. We have a lot of years (10+) directadmin installed and never changed this setting. If it is changed this wase done by custombuild

3. changing mirror not solves the problem. Now use files-de.directadmin.com

I have now checked the content of file /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/configure/php/configure.php80

#!/bin/sh
./configure --with-iconv=/usr/local --enable-embed \
--prefix=/usr/local/php80 \
--program-suffix=80 \
--enable-fpm \
--enable-litespeed \
--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/php80/lib/php.conf.d \
--with-curl \
--enable-gd \
--with-gettext \
--with-jpeg \
--with-freetype \
--with-kerberos \
--with-openssl \
--with-mhash \
--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock \
--with-mysqli=mysqlnd \
--with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd \
--with-pear \
--with-sodium=/usr/local \
--with-webp \
--with-xsl \
--with-zlib \
--with-zip \
--enable-bcmath \
--enable-calendar \
--enable-exif \
--enable-ftp \
--enable-sockets \
--enable-soap \
--enable-mbstring \
--enable-intl

Why not turnde on "--with-fpm-systemd" option?

That is automatically added i believe. If you copy that to the custom folder and rebuild php it is automatically added.

I also used files6 for years before there were these official mirrors, now files-de

Last edited:
Anyone else finding the DIrectAdmin randomly slowing down. The blue line moving so slowly across the top, happening on 2 different servers now and it was a fresh install ?

@fln I'm having an issue with DNS for a user. If a user has DNS management disabled in his package, I can now (only via Evo skin) use the DNS administration in my own reseller page. But now there is not a single way to do the MX management anymore. Not on reseller level and nog logged in as the user. While I thought the MX page would be set to always available for the user.

Is this a bug or is this continuous MX page not implemented yet?

@Richard G, thanks for reporting the issue. It seems root cause for this is incomplete change of local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol parameter in the directadmin.conf to be set to 1 by default. We will release a fix for this, a temporary workaround is to manually set local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol=1 in the directadmin.conf.

New build with id f42272a9ea817a0fc6f470e3d8746802cedcd36a have this issue with default config value fixed. With the latest build there is not need to manually set local_mailserver_without_dnscontrol=1 for MX control page to appear.

Back