Easy Site Install is plugin for auto install Mambo 4.5.0 in DirectAdmin

Just the 2 cents

Im not going to tell this guy not to make autoinstallers, nor try and put Itron out of business. I fell that competition is what makes things better, even if he charges 20 dollars a year. If there wasn't for competition.... DirectAdmin wouldn't be around :o . Not saying you guys said competition was bad, but anything to further production and make things better, easier, and more bennefit oriented instead of feature oriented is awesome. A feature is useless if it doesn't have a bennefit.

Well Itron is the best out of auto installers for the various control panels. I just wish people would develop something else instead of reinventing the wheel:) But if they feel they need to do this, I wish them the best.

I agree. There exist MANY goodies that could be implemented through plugins into DA. For instance, a lot of the user-level 'extras' cPanel comes with could go in (search engine submissions, hotlink protection, IP-based denying, etc.). And that's just one idea for a unique plugin.

Phi1.

Phil,
Please also look at cubecart for Itron.
I believe it is similar to zen cart and is very good as well. Phil what is the next plugin on the horizon for the team?

Hello,

Thanks, I like to help you with this script thaitumweb. So I have already added phpbb and multi domain support to the script. You can download it from: http://www.ja3.org/easy_site_install.tar.gz

Don't use the update function because it still goes to the site of thaitumweb.

Plz contact me (by private message) if I can help or I will go further myself.

Greets,
ja3

Last edited:
rldev: we released phpESP yesterday and now we've started work on WebCalendar. CubeCart is on the list, but they don't allow direct-downloading of their software so we'll have to get special permission from them.

That is good news Sumaleth. I love installatron. I will be adding more licenses soon. Keep up the good work.

Re: 1 Click complete

thaitumweb said:
Domain user can install Mambo with 1 click

Project Road map

b2
b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress
Agora Cart
Drupal
Geeklog
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
Xoops
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager
Invision Board
phpBB2
YaBBSE
CubeCart
OS Commerce
FAQMasterFlex
4images Gallery
Coppermine
Photo Gallery
Gallery
PHPlist
Advanced Poll
phpESP
PHPSurveyor
PHProjekt
dotProject
PhpWiki
TikiWiki
Moodle
Noah’s Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpCOIN
phpFormGenerator
phpLinks
WebCalendar
Advanced Guestbook

When does Easy Install gets more scripts to install. I think tis is a very good free future.

I see a lot of Chinees fonts on your site.. Not regular fonts!? half of the site is unreadable... to me...

Easy Install gives errors with creating Databases when installing Mambo...! So installing is not possible...

Last edited:
More Clarification

Hi all,

I really still dont understand what this plugin really does. Can someone explain it to me throughtfully?

Is it a script of which if I install will allow me to do what?

It will affect all users on the system?

Please,

Peace,
Aziz

it appears the script allows users to install Mambo CMS. mambo cms is a pretty nice opensource content management system.

since it's competing with installatron, that suggests that it's a one-click install for each user that wants it installed. personally i don't trust one-click installs, since you're not always sure things are setup correctly. itron works great for me, i'll stick with that.

Easy Site Install

I installed Easy Site Install with plugin manager in directadmin and it installed.
But when a user try to install mambo or phpbb, it is waiting more but not doing anything.
Is anyone know the problem?

I am really disapointed by the feedback you give this guy on his plugin.

For sure iTron is aldready on the market for a fair price and works fine but if everybody always had the same réaction as you have now, we wouldn't have directadmin because everybody would have said "we aldready have cpanel doing the job"

This script is maybe not completely ready, but it is a good thing somebody trys to do it for free and maybe open source so we can tune it and add features when we need them.

For all those complaining the site was not in english, you ever mind maybe his customers weren't americans or latin poeple ?
Whitch in this case makes it normal to use a different charset.

But when a user try to install mambo or phpbb, it is waiting more but not doing anything.

Easy_site_install Old version not support Da run without SSL Mode

I have release new version 0.3
Change log
- Support Da run with SSL or none SSL
- Add Script Mambo 4.5.2,PhpNuke 7.6 ,PhpBB 2.0.15

You can update new version from this url http://www.thaitumweb.com/easy_site_install.tar.gz

Next week I will update version 0.4
-Add script SMF,Moodle,PostNuke,Oscommerce

Just noticed for phpbb the installer has no field to put in the database password. I take it this is a bug that is going to be fixed in the next release then?

-Justin

RE Easy Site Install

any update yet? Also is phpbb2 going to be updated to phpbb 2.0.16 with the next release of this?

Re: 1 Click complete

thaitumweb said:
Domain user can install Mambo with 1 click

Project Road map

b2
b2evolution
Nucleus
[...]
phpLinks
WebCalendar
Advanced Guestbook

I still miss WebCalender.
WebCalendar has far more featurs then any other similar program. And the language support is outstanding.

Tomas

Back