Email is blocked incoming since September- NO one helping. Many attempts to get help

tpdd

Verified User
Looking for a solution/fix. This is a business email for a fitness company. We have uploaded 3000, 3 second videos of exercise movements to Vimeo. Notifications came to this email address. because of the volume of notifications coming through, thinking it triggered virus, or spam filters. This was not the case.

We have contacted support so many times since September to re-activate but they have done nothing. What is the solution to this. Can I create a new email with the same name and delete the original? There are critical emails that are going into this business email account for my business that are just not coming into the email inbox.

Does anyone have a solution to is dire situation? Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Deleting and recreating the email account will not change anything with regards to receiving emails.

What you haven't said, is whether you are getting any emails at all, or whether just individual email senders are "bouncing."
If you could elaborate, that would help tremendously.

No emails at all are coming into my email inbox since September

sorry where would I go to find /var/log/exim/mainlog? I am not a programmer of any level. But am willing to try to fix this
if I can.

Thanks

Are you the administrator of this box, or a subscriber i.e. user or reseller?

As unless you are the admin (have access to root), I'm afraid you will have to go through your hosting provider.

I suspect you are not the admin as you are asking about the whereabouts of /var/log/exim/mainlog which is the path for the output logging for the servers Exim Mail Transport Agent.

Hi I am a user of this email service.
And there in lies the problem. I have contacted the hosting provider numerous times to get it fixed. They have not responded to any of my requests to fix this. That is where I am stuck. I am missing important communications that are not getting through. Hence, reaching out to see if someone could help me.

Have you reviewed the responses on your other thread here?

https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/very-frustrated-with-no-responses-to-my-many-attempts.59616/

As far as I can tell, the domain in question isn't even using DirectAdmin (according to its DNS). After checking again, it still looks the same:

j@9ub3:~$ dig mx +short myprimelife.ca
0 myprimelife.ca.
j@9ub3:~$ dig a +short myprimelife.ca
j@9ub3:~$

Had you had the account migrated from cPanel to DirectAdmin but didn't update the DNS at the registrar?

Looks like Locus Marketing is whois the contact for the site which is hosted on LiquidWeb

%rwhois V-1.5:003eef:00 rwhois.z.int.liquidweb.com (by Network Solutions, Inc. V-1.5.9.5)
network:Class-Name:network
network:ID:NETBLK-LOCUSMARKETI.67.227.175.153/32

Putting the IP in the browser actually redirects to a cPanel installation.

Thank you

I will contact Locus Marketing to see what they can do regarding fixing this.

Originally with 10xhosting who had CPanel set up but migrate to DirectAdmin. They should have migrated all emails and sites over to DirectAdmin. Have had SSL certificate issues and email issues since this migration. Recently moved the website to Locus Marketing but I don't believe they moved the email [email protected] with the website migration.
Is this the problem?

You need to ask Locus. They are your host. They are using cPanel not directadmin. Log a support request with them.

Hi I am a user of this email service.
And there in lies the problem. I have contacted the hosting provider numerous times to get it fixed. They have not responded to any of my requests to fix this. That is where I am stuck. I am missing important communications that are not getting through. Hence, reaching out to see if someone could help me.
Yep there is the issue.

Their contact info is here: https://locuswebmarketing.com/contact-us/

Back