Email Level Plugin

Hello,

The inbox stats are displayed twice in the overview... and indeed I would prefer a 'general' approach to this (being that it lives next to squirrelmail etc in /var/www/html).

//Remko

Nice plugin!

We were looking for something like this for some clients with many users, so they can manage their users themselves.

However, after logging in, I get a blank screen and in the log-files I find a 302 notice when posting data to the index.php. Probably some redirect is not yet found, but I'll look into this later this weekend.

Nice plug in,
One thing I am having issue with is when I try to log in I get a .index.php file trying to save to my HD (or open).

It might something simple I am overlooking, but can someone help me?

Hello,

I install this plugin, i dont have an error at install but when i try to autentificate with my email adress and password i have this message: Email Login Page
You have entered and invalid email or password
Please enter your Username and Password

i try to autentificate this: - [email protected] & pass
- user & pass

But is not working, any sugestion?

Nice plug in,
One thing I am having issue with is when I try to log in I get a .index.php file trying to save to my HD (or open).

It might something simple I am overlooking, but can someone help me?

Usually means php isn't working at all.. not an issue with the plugin, but a more major issue with the php setup.
Make sure the domain has php turned on in the domain settings, and also try /webmail to see if that works.

John

Hy,

Yes the PHP is turned on for all my domains and the /webmail is working fine.
Have any sugestion?

Eduard.

Try creating an info.php file with
Code:
<?
phpinfo();
?>
and then few the info.php through apache. If that doesn't work, also try
Code:
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
Also check for any .htaccess files, or any apache handlers you may have added through DA for php files.

John

Hy again, The PHP is working fine, when i access www.domain.com/email/ it is loading the index, with the screen login but i cant login to any email say the password or username is incorect.

Eduard

Test the exact same email/password with /webmail.

Also make sure you have an updated version of DirectAdmin.

John

Hy, adn tnx for answer.

I test same email & password to webmail and is working fine,

the DA version is 1.31.2

Eduard

Ok, then check the /var/log/directadmin/error.log for clues.

Also run DA in debug mode to see if you can spot anything as well:
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin
killall -9 directadmin
./directadmin b800
You'll get a lot of output, so try and sift through as best you can. Note if, you need to paste any of that output to the forum, make sure you remove or block the password snips, as that would be insecure ;)

John

No problem on my setup. It works perfect.. thanks for the plugin! :)

Hy,

I found the problem, when i install email level filter in /include/config.php is set the port 2222, and my port to directadmin is another because i change them.

Modify in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data/include/config.php

HTML:
<?
$host="localhost";
$port="PORT-FOR-ACCESS-DA";
$ssl=false;

$show_roundcube=true;
$show_squirrelmail=true;
$show_uebimiau=true;

?>
Eduard.

Last edited:
I did solve my issue as well (blank screen after login).

Since we redirect all traffic to port 2222 over SSL, it's necesarry to enable SSL in the config-file :)

So, that fixed my issue...

Works well by the way!

Install was great. Just have one Question.

Nice Plug-in... Just want to know if there is any way to configure so that when the user is logged into the /email gui and he clicks on the wmail client of his/her choice they don't get prompted for user/pass again?

Also has anyone tried skinning this plug-in?

configuring

Install went fine, plugin works fine

However, tried to edit the config file to disable Uebimiau .. but it still shows up.

Thanks,
Nick

Hello,

If u want to disable webmiau edit :

HTML:
nano /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data/include/config

HTML:
$show_uebimiau=false;

Eduard.

Back