Filemanager download bug

torko

Verified User
Hello

In the latest skin, when i donwload something in FM, Chrome saving as CMD_FILE_MANAGER.

fmbugdowbnload.jpg

skin what included in DA 1.56 (18 of March) working correct.

May you try if it's still happening? If it is, we might need backend changes for it :) Thank you!

Last edited:
Working fine :)
BUT, when right click to the file and selecting Save as option, still CMD_FILE_MANAGER.

Last edited:
May you try pre-release binaries of DA + latest version of the skin? It should work fine now.

May you try pre-release binaries of DA + latest version of the skin? It should work fine now.

last night 1.56.1 RC of DA has download bug again!

when I try to download a sql file it download a sql file with this content:

The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<hr><table cellpadding=2 cellspacing=5><tr><th>Name</th><th>Value</th></tr>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql</td></tr>
<tr><td>noredirect</td><td>true</td></tr>
</table>

last night 1.56.1 RC of DA has download bug again!

when I try to download a sql file it download a sql file with this content:

The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//aaaa/backup-4.7.2019_12-54-49_cp34646/mysql/cp34646_ekip.sql</td></tr>
</table>

it happens in chrome, in firefox there is no problem!

I was unable to reproduce it. May you create a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with access details and steps to reproduce the problem? Thank you.

I was unable to reproduce it. May you create a ticket at tickets.directadmin.com with access details and steps to reproduce the problem? Thank you.

- problem is only on google chrome
- problem is only in Evolution skin

- in file manager I move mouse pointer on any .php file and then I click the Download button on opened popup.
- the result is downloading a file with same name but the content of file is :

Code:
The request was made without a referer header and will not be immediately followed.<br>If you wish to follow this URL anyway, <a href='/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//domains/alikianpoor.ir/public_html/index.php?noredirect=true'>click the link to continue with the missing header</a>
<tr><td>Command</td><td>/CMD_FILE_MANAGER//domains/alikianpoor.ir/public_html/index.php</td></tr>
</table>

Did you try a copy of that file with renaming extension .sql to ..... then working or?
Sorry for my confusion. When I right-click and choose to download everything doesn't work with .sql file. However, if you double click, everything should be fine.

Back