Forum updated...

The "Search Thread" functionality doesn't work yet, I get these errors on top of the page and the search results look random to the search term.

Code:
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: this version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at offset 0 in [path]/vb/search/searchtools.php on line 816

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed: this version of PCRE is not compiled with PCRE_UTF8 support at offset 0 in [path]/vb/search/searchtools.php on line 816

Not sure what version of php they are running, but they need to disable warnings in their php.ini :)

John, Thanks for RSS (:

Also, this is the RSS url for all categories:
Code:
http://www.directadmin.com/forum/external.php?type=RSS2

It seems very buggy so far...sometimes when posting my post just disappears and never posts ... bah
The default reply is now Quick Reply and since it shows up on your screen via ajax, if you use back arrow, and then forward arrow, you won't see it again unless you reload your screen, or click on the link again instead of using the forward arrow.

Is this what you're referring to?

This has been the behavior for some time, but you may have just not noticed it before.

If this is not what's happening to you please explain how you're finding that your posts are disappearing, to make it easier to find the problem.

Thanks.

Jeff

Nevermind I figured it out. I was clicking the "Reply to thread" instead of "Post Quick Reply".

Here's another "bug": when updating my avatar, the redirect page had this written at the top:

Code:
Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/directadmin/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333

Here's another "bug": when updating my avatar, the redirect page had this written at the top:

Code:
Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/directadmin/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/includes/class_dm_userpic.php on line 204

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/includes/class_image.php on line 333
Hello,

Thanks for the report. I've googled, found a solution and set it in the forum setup.
Please try again and let me know if it's still unresolved.

John

Back