Incremental backup plugin for DirectAdmin

Does some one know the difference between regular and lite versions?

Product pages are exactly the same

On the front page there is one line difference

Lite
Local / Remote location
Incremental backups

Standard
Local / Remote location
FTP and S3 backups
Incremental backups

Is it lite support remote rsync locations ? Is there other differences ?

@modmaster - make your page more a bit more clear about the specifics and with bit more documentation / explanations ... as jetbackup will have 6-9 months ETA to their product you now have a real chance to compete with them for the cPanel users that converting servers

Hello DanielP,

The list version is limited to local and remote backups only. We made this lite for these who don't need S3, FTP or other backup locations we will implement in the future.

Sorry for a bit mess on the site, we will update it in few days.

This is a great plugin, did you tested on Debian ? If yes witch release ?
I will also be interested in Wasabi and Backblaze integrations.
Thanks

Hello Community :)

We have build a plugin for incremental backups (local&remote) and would like to welcome to you test it.

Plugin URL for install using plugin manager: https://download.modmaster.pro/directadmin/backup_manager/backup_manager.tar.gz
This is full featured 30 days trial version.
For remote backup it requires sshpass to be installed (some bug with auto install to be fixed)

We are welcome for any suggestions, bugs reports, issues.
PM or mail me: [email protected]

Cheers,
Dmitry

I,d like to know why would i pay half of a the retail price and actualy 3 euro more then reseller license for a plugin that extends the basic backup feature for DirectAdmin. Its a nice plugin from the looks of it. But it kinda bugs me a bit, you are free to set a price but since you are asking for feedback here perse not on this part :). I am really genuinely interested to the reasoning behind the price. I would really consider other price options based on usage or servers. Nothing is free noir should it be but by keeping it high you tend to skip the small server owners unless this is the choice.

I will also be interested in Wasabi

In case it saves you any time, it doesn't seem to work with this. I tried to work with their support to resolve that issue but they seem to have given up on me and stopped trying.

In case it saves you any time, it doesn't seem to work with this. I tried to work with their support to resolve that issue but they seem to have given up on me and stopped trying.

I am currenrly using this plugin with a Wasabi S3 bucket. Once i installed and configured the aws-cli tool everything fell into place. I currently have about two weeks of backups on Wasabi

Would be nice if the Lite version had a monthly license as well, even if it was more expensive than the yearly plan.

Back