Internal license IP changes

This is not something the forum can help you with. We have no idea why DA has flagged your account.

Thank you for engaging in this dialogue and I look forward to a definitive response from DirectAdmin.
I don't think that DA will reply here to your issue, as they never do.

Thank you for posting the screenshots, at least we see an url now. However, this url is not reachable.

Question is: From who did you buy the licenses, because I think I have a feeling why DA is still not applying the solution.
1.) If the ip block needs to be registered to that volcan company mentioned then fore sure DA sold the licenses id's to them. It's an easy check for them.
2.) The url you give in the screenshots does not work.
3.) The ip address of your url, points to a totally different hoster. Which by the way is also not working momentarily but is owned by a Dutch company which is known to me.

So there is no way of checking your url and it seems you didn't buy the licenses directly from Directadmin.

Then as far as your netblocks go:
185.252.28.0/22 Iran AS201295
91.243.114.0/24 UK AS198763
94.74.145.0/24 Iran AS44208

3 different netblocks, owned by 3 different ASN's. So I think is quite logical that DA has his issues with these netblocks. As they are for 3 different ASN's with 3 different netblock owners.

I think you need a very good explanation for DA as to why the licenses are not owned by Volcan anymore and from who you bought them. And your website must be working for validation also.
Next to that, on the mentioned url, it was not able to order server/vps systems for years, and it stopped working in 2019.

3 different netblocks, owned by 3 different ASN's. So I think is quite logical that DA has his issues with these netblocks. As they are for 3 different ASN's with 3 different netblock owners.

I have had 4 different ASN providers that I can remember (currently have 2) and no questions. But they were also all in the United States so maybe that makes a difference. But again perhaps I have a special type of account.

I don't think that DA will reply here to your issue, as they never do.

Thank you for posting the screenshots, at least we see an url now. However, this url is not reachable.

Question is: From who did you buy the licenses, because I think I have a feeling why DA is still not applying the solution.
1.) If the ip block needs to be registered to that volcan company mentioned then fore sure DA sold the licenses id's to them. It's an easy check for them.
2.) The url you give in the screenshots does not work.
3.) The ip address of your url, points to a totally different hoster. Which by the way is also not working momentarily but is owned by a Dutch company which is known to me.

So there is no way of checking your url and it seems you didn't buy the licenses directly from Directadmin.

Then as far as your netblocks go:
185.252.28.0/22 Iran AS201295
91.243.114.0/24 UK AS198763
94.74.145.0/24 Iran AS44208

I think you need a very good explanation for DA as to why the licenses are not owned by Volcan anymore and from who you bought them. And your website must be working for validation also.
Next to that, on the mentioned url, it was not able to order server/vps systems for years, and it stopped working in 2019.
Richard,

There seems to be a misunderstanding regarding the IP addresses. I want to clarify that the netblocks in question are associated with AS201295, and there have been no changes in this regard since the beginning. I have been operating with the same ASN since the inception of my DirectAdmin panel. The lifetime internal licenses were acquired directly from DirectAdmin and have been in use on the same network infrastructure, without alteration, for many years.

We manage several different websites, Volcan being one of them, but our network and the IP range—specifically within 185.252.28.0/22—have remained consistent throughout. The need to adjust the IP within the same netblock is due to a server migration to new hardware, not a change in our operational structure. The absence of DirectAdmin’s response has been both unexpected and problematic, which is why I've turned to the forum to seek a resolution and ensure our voice is heard.

I want to clarify that the netblocks in question are associated with AS201295
Seems some other website I searched on had old information.

However the 185.252.28.0/22 isn't registered to Volcan. Seems according to DA they were registered under that name.
If you are the owner of this netblock, then it shouldn't be an issue to set it to Volcan so the whois points to that. I'm sure once this is done, you meet the DA requirements and you most likely have your block removed.

The absence of DirectAdmin’s response has been both unexpected and problematic,
Well again, that's what you say. We know DA to respond and only don't respond when tickets are auto closed and when the only thing to do is repeating requirements or questions they alread ask.
So using the forum doesn't change anything. Only thing we can help you with is maybe to see what is missing.

And at this time, the whois is not correct according to DA (and I believe them) so change that to Volcan.
Next to that, neither website (your's or volcan) is able to sell servers or vps systems, due to not working or white screens, so well, that should be fixed too imho.

Richard,

Our company operates under a multi-brand strategy. Currently, more than 20 of our licenses are active on this very netblock. For the past 10 years, the WHOIS details of these IPs have remained unchanged, registered under the name Artak, because these IPs were purchased directly from RIPE under our company, Artak. Would it be logical to alter the WHOIS information of these IPs just for the sake of one license?

Furthermore, I have aligned my DirectAdmin profile with the WHOIS details to avoid any discrepancy. Despite our efforts to ensure all information is consistent and in line with DirectAdmin's requirements, our tickets continue to be closed summarily. This lack of engagement from DirectAdmin's side is perplexing, given that our actions have been aimed at resolving the issue in accordance with their guidelines.

Have you tried to email them instead of using the ticket system?

Would it be logical to alter the WHOIS information of these IPs just for the sake of one license?
It's DA's right to do so as according to what I see in your screenshot, DA says the licenses are sold to Volcan which is a New Zealand company.
If as you say it's a multi brand, then it should not be any issue for you to set the correct abuse or whois info for Volcan for the ip.

Since your tickets are still closed, as said, you shouldn't have multiple tickets open, only 1. If that is being closed, it's either timeout or not fullfilling the request to set the whois information required, to Volcan.
I'm sorry, but nobody has issues with this, so I don't believe you the licenses were bought under the Artak name which is Iranian, while DA says they were bought under the Volcan name, which is New Zealand.

1.) To fix you can easily go into his regional registry and add Volcan.co.nz in some simple way, for example with the abuse contact if this netblock is from you as you declare.

2.) Next to that, you keep complaining, but fail to answer as the why the artaknet.com site is not working and residing on a european ip address outside your netblock and if it's all a big company, one can't either order servers/vps via the Volcan website.

3.) Artaknet.com also stopped working in end 2019 with obviously not really being somebody selling vps/servers as required for internal licenses.

So these are 2 simple things you can do which you keep failing to do. Only complaint and try to derive us from the real issue here, being lack of proof. And then we're not even talking about issue number 3.

So no reason at all to believe any of your accusations about DA being unfair. Start being fair yourself and deliver them what's ask, shouldn't be difficult.

So either proof at least the above 2 points, or stop whining on the forum and use email to DA.

I have a question. If a company buys out a company who has purchase lifetime internal licenses can the new company still use those licenses?

Yes they can, but then they logically have to proof that they bought or merged with that company. As far as I know there are papers to proof that in every country. We got in the Netherlands the KvK which is better known in English as the Chamber of Commerce.
At least there are take over documents and a registration change required by our KvK. So that can be used as proof.
In some other country's, I've heard it can't even be done without lawyer interference. So there are always documents to proof that a company is taken over, or company's merged.
In that case, the licenses would still be legal to be used, but ofcourse the new owner needs to give some proof of the takeover, which should not be difficult at all.

Since DirectAdmin changed their policy and removed the lifetime licenses, I've been facing issues with license restrictions based on IP addresses. Despite my continuous efforts to resolve this via email, DirectAdmin has not responded to my emails. Additionally, my support tickets are closed without any replies as soon as they are opened. It is evident that the tickets are being read but deliberately closed without any response. This behavior is extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.

To provide proof, here is a screenshot of one of the emails I sent, which has not received any response.

Why isn't DirectAdmin providing a logical explanation or proper support? It seems like they are trying to evade the issue and avoid providing the service I paid for. My goal in bringing this up in the forum is to get their attention and ensure they are held accountable for their actions.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
It is evident that the tickets are being read but deliberately closed without any response.
No they are very busy on the ticket system and tickets get auto closed after a few days, or instantly closed if you already had an open ticket or are opening multiple tickets for the same question.

You had preivous tickets and can't provide proove so they most likely won't help you to add these ranges.
See my answer to you in post #68.

It's no use to start over again about this, so your goal is obsolete.

@artakservers
Any prove you are first hand owner of that license and owner of IP Subnet ?
Just reply to your first ticket.

The policy doesn't change.

becarefully, directadmin have all logs on that license, Lying here doesn't solve your problem 😆

No. See point 1 in post #68. He can't. He has already been at it with DA a few months ago, so as long as he can't proove they can't and won't be of any help.

No they are very busy on the ticket system and tickets get auto closed after a few days, or instantly closed if you already had an open ticket or are opening multiple tickets for the same question.

You had preivous tickets and can't provide proove so they most likely won't help you to add these ranges.
See my answer to you in post #68.

It's no use to start over again about this, so your goal is obsolete.

Richard, please stop replying to my posts and interfering. I am waiting for a response from DirectAdmin, not from you. It is none of your business.

Since the time I raised this issue in the forum and even before that, I have been submitting tickets to them, and all my tickets are closed without any response. Are you suggesting that they haven't had the opportunity to respond until now?

I will continue to pursue this until I get a response. If DirectAdmin is genuine, they should come here and explain why they have restricted my lifetime licenses and are not allowing me to use them. I am addressing them, not you.

@artakservers

The policy doesn't change.

becarefully, directadmin have all logs on that license, Lying here doesn't solve your problem 😆

This is a part of my licenses purchased about 10 years ago or more. Look at the IPs I've highlighted and see the ranges I requested to be added. They are exactly our own subnets. Other licenses are related to Hetzner datacenter, with some of them registered under our own WHOIS and some under the datacenter's WHOIS. However, it can be easily shown through screenshots from our Hetzner panel that all these licenses are being used in our own panels and have always belonged to us without any change in ownership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_297.jpg
    Screenshot_297.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 8
@artakservers

I do reply to my first ticket, but it gets closed without any response. When I open a new ticket, it is also closed without any reply. I am a patient person and always ensure that I only have one ticket open at a time and do not create duplicate tickets. However, their behavior clearly shows that they are not committed to resolving the issue and do not want me to use my lifetime licenses, which is my legal and natural right, and for which I have paid.

Richard, please stop replying to my posts and interfering. I am waiting for a response from DirectAdmin, not from you. It is none of your business.
No I won't. I decide what I keep doing and what not, and you are disturbing. You case needs to be addressed to DA via tickets or even better via sales mail.
And you had your answer already, I'm sure of that. Give proof of your Volcan netblock ownership, but since you still here, you can't.

Don't bother us all with your issue, it won't work and DA is not going to help you or give you an anwer.

Tickets are closed automatically and heb 0 priority. Only thing you can do is open again and wait.
If you paid for them you can give proof of ownership of the netrange if yes, then you wouldn't have an issue, so something is fishy.

Otherwise, send them those Hetzner and ip proofs via mail or ticket, they won't help here anyway as this is public.

No I won't. I decide what I keep doing and what not, and you are disturbing. You case needs to be addressed to DA via tickets or even better via sales mail.
And you had your answer already, I'm sure of that. Give proof of your Volcan netblock ownership, but since you still here, you can't.

Don't bother us all with your issue, it won't work and DA is not going to help you or give you an anwer.

Tickets are closed automatically and heb 0 priority. Only thing you can do is open again and wait.
If you paid for them you can give proof of ownership of the netrange if yes, then you wouldn't have an issue, so something is fishy.

Otherwise, send them those Hetzner and ip proofs via mail or ticket, they won't help here anyway as this is public.

This forum is meant for informing and asking questions to DirectAdmin. If you don't have any issues with the Internal license IP, you are not obliged to visit this topic or respond. You are the one being disruptive, preventing DirectAdmin from coming here to explain or guide me. Your interference is not helpful.

This topic is specifically for discussing issues related to the internal license where subscribers share their problems and unite their voices. If you don't have any relevant issues, please refrain from visiting this topic and let those of us with concerns discuss and address them together.

This forum is meant for informing and asking questions to DirectAdmin.

Uh no its definitely not. This is a community forum where the community offers help not DA. If you need directly from DirectAdmin then you have to use the ticket system. The DirectAdmin people look here occasionally and may help at times but that is not the normal thing. You are stuck with us helping you so you better change your attitude.

Back