LetsEncrypt 2.0 with 70+ dnsproviders, ready for testing

So I did the following:

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build update letsencrypt
./build letsencrypt # Updated to 2.0.6
cd /usr/local/directadmin
wget -O new.tar.gz http://files1.directadmin.com/963018346/packed_es70_64.tar.gz
tar xvzf new.tar.gz
./directadmin p
./scripts/update.sh
service directadmin stop
killall -9 directadmin
service directadmin start

And I don't see any changes, which leads me to think the previous poster was experiencing the same problem (?) as I can't see anything new in Evolution. I see the wildcard but nothing else under it.

Kind regards

So I did the following:

Code:
./build update letsencrypt
./build letsencrypt # Updated to 2.0.6
cd /usr/local/directadmin
wget -O new.tar.gz http://files1.directadmin.com/963018346/packed_es70_64.tar.gz
tar xvzf new.tar.gz
./directadmin p
./scripts/update.sh
service directadmin stop
killall -9 directadmin
service directadmin start

And I don't see any changes, which leads me to think the previous poster was experiencing the same problem (?) as I can't see anything new in Evolution. I see the wildcard but nothing else under it.

Kind regards
Did you click that wildcard checkbox? Because it is not clear from the information posted.

I've noticed that it doesn't prefill the API details on the Customise popup when you try to reissue a certificate, although it does save to xx.conf.dnsprovider. Is this for security or?

Tested and it's working with Linode DNS (just key in the API and I did not fill any other values)

Can anyone show an example of how a global dnsprovider.conf would look like? Cant get it working by using the documentation.

Set all the data for 1 domain, then just mv /usr/local/directadmin/data/users/username/domain.com.dnsprovider file to /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/dnsprovider.conf, you may also add default=inherit-global to the file, this should be enough.

Found DNS provider configured: inherit-global
2020/09/25 23:10:04 unrecognized DNS provider: inherit-global
Certificate generation failed.

This is how my global conf looks like: I tried type=global and without type definition, both dont work.

dnsprovider=cloudns
CLOUDNS_AUTH_ID=***
CLOUDNS_AUTH_PASSWORD=***
default=inherit-global
type=global

oh and by the way I removed domain specific local file :)

That's a strange output :) As if you had dnsprovider=inherit-global set. I'd suggest creating a support ticket. If you have no support included, just mention that I've made a one-time exception for this.

Hi, how can I enable this ? I have a fresh and newly installed DA on almalinux, but I can't see the dns provider option when generating le wildcard ssl.

Code:
./build update
./build letsencrypt
I did this but I still don't see DNS Providers on the SSL Certificate option when I click Wildcard
If you need wildcard option, you need pre-release version of DA. It has been along time, DA has not released this as an official version yet.

@jcolideles @MaXi32 @Navigator
I had exactly the same problem. Everything activated, but no DNS Provider option under SSL Certificates.
I analyzed build script and there is dnsprovider.json copying procedure for ./build lego, however ./build letsencrypt executes ./build lego procedure only if lego is not installed yet.
Try to execute

./build lego

restart directadmin and check then.

Back