OpenLiteSpeed / file upload over HTTPS does not work!

CAI

Verified User
I've a very weird situation.

I've a newly configured server with CustomBuild2 >> OpenLiteSpeed / PHP 7.3 & 7.4 / LetsEncrypt

When trying to upload any file from the simplest form without HTTPS - upload works fine.

BUT if trying to upload file through HTTPS request - after first one or two successful upload, every next time it takes max execution time and then displays an error:

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
Despite the file size.

Does anyone faced such strange problem?

CAI

Verified User
UPDATE:

After dozen tries of uploading files for testing purpose, find out that this issue does not affect text/plain type files at all!

CAI

Verified User
As I see this issue is not rare:

Does anyone solved this issue somehow?

I had to move to LiteSpeed Commercial to avoid this problem.

Hope someone will fixes the issue in nearest feature!

kang28ivan

Verified User
Just like what I experienced recently using OLS, many of my users report that they cannot upload media on wordpress but at some time the upload runs even though in https but more often it doesn't run when uploading.
I think this is a problem from OLS because I also run cyberpanel since a month ago they didn't work for uploads

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to be a QUIC issue, turning it off in tuning{} solves it. They’re planning to check this bug today, let’s hope the fix is coming soon.

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
The following should fix it:
Code:
/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -d -e 1.6.9
1.6.9 is planned to be released next week.

CAI

Verified User
I experience the same issue on both servers, as ON CentOS 7 also on CentOS 8

OLS version is 1.6.7

@smtalk - I hope so for the new release with bug fix.