OpenLiteSpeed / file upload over HTTPS does not work!

GR_

Verified User
I've a very weird situation.

I've a newly configured server with CustomBuild2 >> OpenLiteSpeed / PHP 7.3 & 7.4 / LetsEncrypt

When trying to upload any file from the simplest form without HTTPS - upload works fine.

BUT if trying to upload file through HTTPS request - after first one or two successful upload, every next time it takes max execution time and then displays an error:

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Despite the file size.

Does anyone faced such strange problem?

UPDATE:

After dozen tries of uploading files for testing purpose, find out that this issue does not affect text/plain type files at all!

As I see this issue is not rare:

Does anyone solved this issue somehow?

I had to move to LiteSpeed Commercial to avoid this problem.

Hope someone will fixes the issue in nearest feature!

Just like what I experienced recently using OLS, many of my users report that they cannot upload media on wordpress but at some time the upload runs even though in https but more often it doesn't run when uploading.
I think this is a problem from OLS because I also run cyberpanel since a month ago they didn't work for uploads

It seems to be a QUIC issue, turning it off in tuning{} solves it. They’re planning to check this bug today, let’s hope the fix is coming soon.

I experience the same issue on both servers, as ON CentOS 7 also on CentOS 8

OLS version is 1.6.7

@smtalk - I hope so for the new release with bug fix.

I have the same problem - sometimes a lot of media files are uploaded [to the WP site] immediately and sometimes a little file can't be uploaded after a few attempts.
I tried to disable QUIC in tuning, as @smtalk recommended, but it don't help.
My OLS version is 1.7.18

Back