php also

DAclub

Verified User
am having problems with most of the php scripts my customers trying to run, i have enabled register_globals for them but still it gives out a white page.
those scripts were running correctly on cpanel ( i mean there is no problem with them or with installing and setting them up)

can someone help please?

thank

Hello,

We can have a look for you if you wish. Send us an email to [email protected] with your ip, root info, domain and path to the script having the issue. You might have a look in the apache error logs for the domain as php generally provides half decent error messages as to why things arn't working.

John

i knew where those errors came from
the scripts my customer where trying to install requires some files to be placed above public_html directory, and looks like DA doesnt read above this directory.

It should. All of our client scripts have config type files stored above the public_html directory... eg:

/home/user/domain.com/setup.php

Check how he's doing the paths.. if they are local or absolute paths ... also remember that local paths are relative to the script that is running, so for example if you have index.php include setup.php (from the above path)... all files that setup.php might use would be relative to index.php, not setup.php.

John

Back