[PLUGIN] Anti-HotLink

fusionictnl

Verified User
Hotlink Plugin : v.0.6 16-Dec-2008 (GMT+1)

ALWAYS USE LATEST DA RELEASE

Use the above url in your DA Plugin Management to install (Admin-Level).

On user-level users, can disable/enable hotlinking on their domain(s) through the control panel.

• Show a hotlink image or just deny the request
  • Custom extensions can be added
  • Allow domains can be added
  • Your HTTPS can be seperatly activated or not ;)

Still pretty experimental!

Click this link if you want to donatehttps://www.paypal.com/xclick/busin..._shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=EUR and maybe it will get better :p

Just remember it's STILL free ;)

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi fusionictnl,

Looks good thanks - all installed well.

Just one thing - any chance of it not being Bold in the Control panel - nothing else is and it sort of sticks out :)

Rob

matrixx said:
Hi fusionictnl,

Looks good thanks - all installed well.

Just one thing - any chance of it not being Bold in the Control panel - nothing else is and it sort of sticks out :)

Rob

It should stick out ;) I created it :p If you want it to be non-bold remove it from the hooks dir :p

I'll remove it on my local one, it would be fixed (if there are any) new version

I'm confused...

Why is the thread called Anti-HotLink if it's an update to AWStats?

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jeff

jlasman said:
I'm confused...

Why is the thread called Anti-HotLink if it's an update to AWStats?

What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jeff

What your missing is that this ISN'T an UPDATE to AWSTATS

Don't know why you would think that :rolleyes: :p editted it ;)

Firefox

The plugin work like a charm, just a minor detail:
After install you can set or remove hotlinking (when tried with Explorer),
but with Firefox, nothing happen when I click on the set or remove hotlinking (Firefox 1.07)

I installed this, thank you ^^ but .. I don't know how to activate it lol ... I tried a lot of things and ... image is always "visible" (i tried with logo of directadmin"
logo.jpg

Each time I click on "prevent" i have :

I'll just tweak your website settings..
Setting up anti-hotlinking..
Hotlinking is disabled for testhollinae.com

I when I click on "Enable" I have

Deleting anti-hotlinking code
Removed

Last edited:
Titam said:
I installed this, thank you ^^ but .. I don't know how to activate it lol ... I tried a lot of things and ... image is always "visible" (i tried with logo of directadmin"
logo.jpg

I when I click on "Enable" I have

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setting up anti-hotlinking..
Hotlinking is disabled for testhollinae.com

Thats the correct one! ;)

And try linking it from another domain. Not on you own computer with a .html file :)

great

Great plugin:) Thanks for it. Is (on next update) to protect with this plugin all rest of sort of media (media,mp3 etc)? Can also set hotlink protection with one click for all users from my server? This is nice future;)))

Updated to 0.2

• Custom extensions can be added
  • Allow domains can be added
  • Your HTTPS can be seperatly activated or not ;)

Oh yeah ;) Not to forget. It works under firefox ;)

I hope you all can use it a little better now ;)

Wow:)) Thanks for quick update:)) Now i must test this plugin in 100% :) Plugin have all what i want :)))

sander815 said:
thx for the free plugin! super

I strongly encourage all users of this plugin to make a donation to keep plugins like this free and updated (I did).

fusionictnl is a strong community member and has acted very quickly to incorporate suggestions and ideas into his plugin - toss the guy a couple bucks (ok, Euro's) for his time - it'll help keep plugins updated. You're gonna make a couple extra $ promoting this to your users - drop a couple to the author - and be sure to give them full credit.

Thanks fusionictnl for some great work.

i make donation when i have cash from clients:))) Is possible to new upgrade make a option to protect anty hotlink to all my users from admin level for all extension what i set?:) User can turn off it anytime ;)

Admin-Level doesn't give any extra. As an admin shouldn't have to choose if hotlinking should be enabled or not. Admin could always get to user-level to set things up if a user wants it.

Hotlinking is only handy if a user has a lot of bandwidth through hotlinking so it can disable it. As an admin I wouldn't care about it ;) What the hell I'm gonna remove it from my server :D

LOL...great minds think alike, I was just working on a plugin to do JUST this...guess I can now focus on other things. :) Beat me to the punch.

Sean

Back