Pricing changes/updates as of July 1, 2019 (No, we aren't raising our prices)

Dear everybody
Hello

I sorry to I force say really the event
Mr Mark and his colleagues closed small Webhosting panel in DirectAdmin
they say "give me your range IP I limit all license to that IP"
this is not possible in below the reason
1.some datacenters do not change IP information in Ripe
such as asiatech, mobinnet and .....
2. all largest datacenter does not change single IP information
3.one of service in small Webhosting site is managed server
they have free license on manage server
4. datacenter activated random IP for a server

I am one of the small Webhosting sites

after 6 years, now Mr mark deactivate all license and he wants to get 29$per month/server

in coronavirus time we hardly find a new customer,
work is hard at this time and in quarantine, therefor DirectAdmin run this solution to give more money

he doesn't see my docs, he will remove this post and closet my account in the forum,
My CID is 35108

I sent this post to you to be knowledgeable in the near time your licenses will be deactivated by Mr Mark
Illegal reselling as https://licenseha.ir (just as your username) is not allowed :) So, that's likely the reason why you got blocked.

@licenseha, Please do not not use the forum for this. The only place for this, is in support tickets. If you don't fulfil the terms for internal licenses, then you don't get to buy them. If you don't follow the rules, you don't get to buy them. In addition, when you have a user name like "licenseha", that says it all to me. If you have anything more to say, say it in a ticket to DirectAdmin Sales, not in the forum.

licenseha.com do not belong to me,

It does :) Same forum account IP which you're writing posts from has "licenseha.com" set as the name in the licenses in DirectAdmin system, exactly from the same IP.

I'm sorry, but I'm not continuing this discussion full of lies. Please stop flooding the forums with this. You know you've done that, so, just take the responsibility.

Hello,

I would like to kindly ask you about the following:
I have a lifetime license, on a VPS. I need to upgrade the VPS server CentOS to a newer version and possibly this means that I will need to move to a new VPS server. And it is not sure that this new server will have the same IP.
Can I keep my license?

Kind Regards

Hello,

I would like to kindly ask you about the following:
I have a lifetime license, on a VPS. I need to upgrade the VPS server CentOS and possibly this means that I will need to move to a new VPS server. And it is not sure that this new server will have the same IP.
Can I keep my license?

Kind Regards
Login in your DA client enviroment and change your license ip , ip change is doing manually by DA staff so be patience

Are you sure?
Last time I also could change them automatically via the change button, didn't see any mail confirmation like it was before and ip was changed. That was for the LT licenses and change counter went from 0/5 to 1/5.
That is what he's writing. It's not that if you to a setup.sh /auto that license ip will change in your customer section.

Back