problem in configuring dns

I just did an install of DirectAdmin and by default allow-query is commented out.

yes, I followed the tutorial, just pasted the update commands, installed the packages and then installed the panel.
I did the installation myself, but I was unable to continue configuring the dns part due to this problem.

Now you have me curious enough to see if I can replicate the problem. On July 20 I did a fresh install and the allow-query was commented out. On a test server I just now uninstalled bind and made sure named.conf was removed. I did a yum install bind and indeed the allow-query was uncommented. So now I am starting over on another fresh OS install and installing DA. I want to see what happens today. Maybe something changed in the last 2 weeks.

I don't know if the datacenter location might have something wrong. (I use OVH).

This problem happened to me before, it only corrected when I got the named configuration on the internet, but this was last year.

before asking for help here on the forum I had removed BIND and installed it again, but it didn't work, it seems that on my server whenever I remove and install it again it will come with the wrong configuration ..
bind.png

as I told you before, it looks like something related to the datacenter.

I removed the bind, installed it again, see the configuration.
named_ovh.png

As I told YOU I get this also when reinstalling bind. There is no way its related to the data center.

I am installing DA now. I wanted to see if DA changes the default named.conf file. If it doesn't then they need to be informed.

Why this problem has already occurred again, so I think it is the repository from which it is downloaded.

It seems that this problem only occurs on OVH servers.

[root@servidor etc]# yum install bind
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
epel/x86_64/metalink | 11 kB 00:00:00
* epel: d2lzkl7pfhq30w.cloudfront.net
OVH-metrics/7/x86_64/signature | 819 B 00:00:00
OVH-metrics/7/x86_64/signature | 2.9 kB 00:00:00 !!!
OVH-rtm/7/x86_64/signature | 819 B 00:00:00
OVH-rtm/7/x86_64/signature | 2.9 kB 00:00:00 !!!
base | 3.6 kB 00:00:00
extras | 2.9 kB 00:00:00
updates | 2.9 kB 00:00:00
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package bind.x86_64 32:9.11.4-16.P2.el7_8.6 will be installed

Ok its been confirmed that the installation of DirectAdmin does in fact modify the named.conf and comment out the allow-query line. So the allow-query problem was caused when you reinstalled bind.

If you had a problem before that then it was something else and its no way to know what it was now.

So it's a general problem .

after I reinstalled the bind and returned the backup of named.conf this giving this error, you know how to fix? LOL

namedERRO.png

Permission denied should explain it all.

Code:
ls -l /etc/named.conf

[root@servidor etc]# ls -l /etc/named.conf
-rw-r----- 1 root root 2249 Aug 1 15:42 /etc/named.conf

I want to go back to my first comment. You have to know how things work. Do not rely on ANY control panel to do everything for you. That is asking for trouble.

You are using a server from OVH and I think you have installed DA from the OVH template.
In the OVH template, named.conf contains
listen-on {127.0.0.1; };
replace it with
listen-on {any; };

Back