[release] Installatron v2.0

The current RC does not remove any users from that list (unless the user is assigned to a different group), so the list will display whatever the CMD_API_SHOW_USERS API passes (should pass users and resellers owned by your account). I guess it could be modified to use DA's CMD_API_SHOW_ALL_USERS API.

If this is necessary, I will re-release 2.3rc6 and you can update to it again.

My problem is that I don't see the resellers not their users. Since resellers have no installatron admin they cannot assign groups to their users, which means their users either get nothing or everything (didn't test).
Also reseller cannot use installatron for themselves.

All the reseller functions are coming with DA 1.22.3. We require a requested API before implementation is possible.

See the version log:
http://www.installatron.com/log

Since iTron defaults to 'all scripts', any unassigned resellers and/or reseller users will have access to all scripts.

Phi1.

CMD_API_SHOW_USERS is working differently for us: it shows both resellers and normal users. Since there is a CMD_API_SHOW_RESELLERS, I'm wondering if your server is acting properly.

Can anyone else give this a test? If there is indeed a problem, I want to fix it ASAP.

Phi1.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/iTron/engine/system/groups.php on line 326

This is what I get in : User Assignment after creating a group.

Miky

Miky said:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/iTron/engine/system/groups.php on line 326

This is what I get in : User Assignment after creating a group.

Miky
My guess is you do not have any DA packages set up? I suppressed this error for the next release :)

I have re-released rc6 with two changes/workarounds. Both issues described above are fixed. Simply update iTron as you normally would even though it doesn't say there's a new version up.

This works for me!

I was able to create two different packages. My user got one and my reseller got the other one.

Yes I didnt have any DA packages for Admin, I keep all packages and users under resellers.
I could not see ANY users neither in the 'custom list' of a created group.

After update...
The above error is gone , and in the 'custom list' I can see my resellers and Admin's users .

I cannot see reseller's users, are they supposed to be listed there ? in this version anyway .

I understand that there are not supposed to be listed there because they'll be handled by the reseller at a later stage.

I have quickly tested package assigning and checked that 'default' was doing its job... all looks ok so far.

I definatly like this new approach , flexible, simple, and logic.
Well done, I look forward to see it finished :)

Miky

Back