[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager 1.3

Ok, I was using 1.2 I now have 1.3 installed and have a different error.

I get this....

Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.html requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator

I saw someone else had the same error and you said you were working on it. Is this still being worked on?

Also after installed i was told by the system to edit "/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/config.inc.php"

I went to edit it, and its just code, no options to set... how come? Do I just leave it?

Hi,
Cant remember the exact URL now but when I was logged into your site I clicked the "how to install" link and followed the instructions there. Can you give me the propper URL please?

Glad I dont have to start messing with the server to install this.

Please check the bottom of the first post in this thread for the correct URL. However there is a problem with PHP 5.2, This will be solved when we encode with Zend in stead of IonCube. We have purchased a license for Zend but have not yet received the license code. I hope this will happen in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Ok please keep me updated,

Also after installed i was told by the system to edit "/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/config.inc.php"

I went to edit it, and its just code, no options to set... how come? Do I just leave it?

The file-editing of /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/config.inc.php is no longer needed in version 1.4 as you can edit the values from the plugin interface.

Regards,

Hi Rob / Daskew,

I have the Zend license and am busy testing with the Zend encoding but as with everything it never works straight off. Also version 1.4 is about to be released and if possible I want to devote all effort into getting that version out and working with all versions of PHP including version 5.2. I will add you to the Beta-test team for version 1.4. There should be a version available by tomorrow.

Regards,

FANTASTIC ! I am really looking forward to this applicaiton and will be glad to do whatever i can to help you get this rolling, we'll as long as "beta tester" doesn't mean it will crash my server ;-)

Onno, if their is an issue i have no problems giving you access to my server as you and i have had some dealings in the past so i do trust you to do what you need to do.

I am paitent so i am happy to wait until it's fully ready for testing, oh oh oh wait... no i'm not paitent... HURRY !!! LOL j/k

Rob

Here is a list of the new functionality for version 1.4

General
-------
  • Added Language File for translation of interface
  • Invoicing Manager is 100% brandable, call it anything you like and no hard references to us.

Admin
------
  • Edit system settings

Reseller
-------
  • Edit preferences for reseller (Interface Language & Gateway)
  • Edit Client profile
  • Display Payment link on invoice overview can be defined per client
  • List of outstanding invoices
  • 3-Year revenue trend overview
  • 2CheckOut integration
  • Google Checkout integration
  • Additional fields for use in Invoice template

User
----
  • Added 9 custom fields to user profile

Still to complete
---------------
  • API for gateway IPN integration
  • Gateway IPN response system(s)
  • Client notification upon (over)due invoices
Regards,

VAT & Ideal

Onno, knowing you are Dutch, is there an option to include VAT on invoices? Also will there be an Ideal payment gateway in futere versions?

Onno, knowing you are Dutch, is there an option to include VAT on invoices? Also will there be an Ideal payment gateway in futere versions?

VAT (Tax Zones) will be in the next version
Ideal is on the list of Payment Gateways to implement.

All Users who want to BetaTest version 1.4 please log into http://www.errtrax.com and add your email address to Issue #32 (BetaTesters). This topic is private so it will not be seen by anyone or anything that is not registered and logged into our system.

Regards,

Im registered but have no idea how to add my email address to the ticket. I tried clicking it and it said "You do not have permission to view this Issue." Cant see anywhere else to add my email either.

For those of you who feel like it the beta for Invoicing Manager 1.4 is available for download at http://www.invoicingmanager.com/plugins/beta/invoicing_manager.tar.gz

With this announcement we will no longer develop this version of the Invoicing Manager, we will do bugfixes. We have come to realize that there are severe issues with the way the Invoicing Manager was designed and the data structure used by the Invoicing Manager, it may be sufficient for now but future development will be severely hampered by the current data structure.

We will be developing a new version from the ground up and all current licenses will be converted to the new system when it's ready.

Please post any issues with version 1.4 on out bug tracking system at http://www.errtrax.com so we can fix them as soon as possible.

Regards,

I cant login to your system on the other website as presiously stated.

Here's you first few bugs:

Once uploaded to the system it shows the version at 1.4 and the update version available as 1.3 which obviously needs updating to 1.4.

Then when installing I receive this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ECHO, expecting ',' or ';' in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/scripts/install.php on line 5

Lastly, the plugin does not un-install, it can only be removed by deleting it, unsure if this is related to the install not working.

Last edited:
Hi,

First off, thanks for testing so quickly. The update version showing as 1.3 is correct as this is a Beta release and not an official release. Once the bugs are resolved the plugin will be released and the update version increased to 1.4 so current users can upgrade.

As for the bug in the install.php did you fix it and install or have you not installed yet? If you did, please give me the change to make, if not I'll have to look closer because I cannot see any obvious problem there.

I'll compare the packaged version of the install script to my version, maybe I included an old version.

Kind reagards,

Back