[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager 1.3

Thats cool, thanks :)

So when do you think we will all be able to install this?

Hi,

As far as I know there have not been any reports of bugs in version 1.4 as yet. If you are prepared to process payments manually you can install it immediately.

Kind regards,

well I wouldnt mind having a look at it, where do i get it from? and also where would I get this config.inc.php from? and what do I do with it?

well I wouldnt mind having a look at it, where do i get it from? and also where would I get this config.inc.php from? and what do I do with it?

Look at the post in this thread announcing the beta, there is a url. The config.inc.php is included in the package.

I get this error when trying to install it....

Plugin Uploaded

Details

plugin.tar.gz extracted
install.sh has been run:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/scripts/install.php on line 56

Make sure u deleted the older version first.
Then install a plugin from a url
use this url: http://www.invoicingmanager.com/plugins/beta/invoicing_manager.tar.gz

And it sould work.

Hi,
The plugin was deleted before but for some reason will install properly from the URL but not from the file.
So I got it installed now, however when I click the link for "Invoicing Manager" under any user "Admin" "Reseller" or "User", I just get a blank page???

Also the only way to remove the plugin is to delete it, the uninstall option doesnt work.

Hi,
The plugin was deleted before but for some reason will install properly from the URL but not from the file.
So I got it installed now, however when I click the link for "Invoicing Manager" under any user "Admin" "Reseller" or "User", I just get a blank page???

Also the only way to remove the plugin is to delete it, the uninstall option doesnt work.

Hi Dave,

If you want I can have a look at your system to figure out why it's not working the way it should.

Send me a PM with login info if you want me to look (also SSH with access to the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager directory)

Regards,

Hi,
Please dont take this the wrong way but im very warey about giving anyone access to my system (even directadmin staff), if we can try to resolve this without giving out access I would appreciate it.

You can add me to your msn [email protected] if you would like? Things might get sorted a lot faster then.

Hi,
Please dont take this the wrong way but im very warey about giving anyone access to my system (even directadmin staff), if we can try to resolve this without giving out access I would appreciate it.

You can add me to your msn [email protected] if you would like? Things might get sorted a lot faster then.

No I understand completely. The only solution I can give you this way is to remove the plugin and reinstall it.

Regards,

I have done this many times and get the same problem. I have completely deleted it (as this is the only way to remove it)

Why dont you add me to your msn then we can talk about it?

Norwegian (bokmål) language file for version 1.4.2

I've just translated the 1.4.2 beta version into Norwegian (bokmål). I guess the market isn't big for this translation, but I'll share with the few if any. I'll try to update it for the final release as well.

Download the .txt file and rename to .php
http://metroweb.no/langfile/no.txt

View in browser:
http://metroweb.no/langfile/no.phps

Last edited:
I've just translated the 1.4.2 beta version into Norwegian (bokmål). I guess the market isn't big for this translation, but I'll share with the few if any. I'll try to update it for the final release as well.

http://metroweb.no/langfile/no.php

Jensemann,

Thank you for your efforts in translating the language file. If you agree, I will include your language file in the final release.

Regards,

http://metroweb.no/langfile/no.php

I tried to download it from the URL you provided and got the following error...

Code:
Not Found
The requested URL /langfile/no.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at metroweb.no Port 80

Maybe you can attach it to a PM to me so I can include it.

Regards,

Error installing plugin 1.4.2 beta

invoicing_manager successfully downloaded
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors : tar returned error code 512

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

invoicing_manager successfully downloaded
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors : tar returned error code 512

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

Are you installing from the URL or have you downloaded the software and installing from a local file?

Regards,

Ok, I found a problem in the cronjob schedule. It should be scheduled once a day and it's scheduled every 2 minutes. I'll fix it and get the next release out in 10 min.

Regards,
Onno

For those of you translating the language files I've added the following....

Counters at the top of file...
$adminlast = 22;
$reslast = 134;
$userlast = 35;

Admin Section
$adminStr22 = "Version";

Reseller Section
$resStr134 = "Version";

User Section
$usrStr35 = "Version";

Regards,

Back