jjma said:
there's a small bug in the User section of the new skin. If you click on:

Webmail: Squirrelmail it forwards to --> UebiMiau

And

Webmail: UebiMiau ----> to Squirelmail

How can I fix the links?

thanks

Jon

i don't have this bug, have you updated to 1.221?
but i've some problem with UebiMiau, it always shows blank page after login. :confused:

Databases number are displayed incorrectly in the right panel.

Attachments

• database_nr.jpg
    database_nr.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 411
Also in Statistics Panel there are a few small errors:

1. The log usage apears to be 0, even if I have Apache logs available there

2. Email Disk Usage and Database Disk Usage appears as 0 even if it's not true, I have 2 databases there and also some emails boxes which are not empty.

This is all I have found wrong at the Enhaced skin at the first look.

Attachments

• statistics.jpg
    statistics.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 297
Hello,

I think the databases not showing up is a bug with the restore and not the skin. Try creating/deleteing a test database. I'll get the tally to recount the item usage stats. Right now it's just counting

The log usages are computed with the tally, so wait for the tally to retotal it.

John

toml said:
I have one account that can see them and another that cannot. I know it has to do with the php scripting working for one account, but I can't seem to figure out why one would work and not the other, they have pretty much the same configuration.

Nevermind, I should have looked at the php scripting. It will only show the progress bars on accounts that have a bandwidth/quota limit. Otherwise it just returns. That makes more sense, since the account that was not displaying the progress bars, is one I use with unlimited bandwidth and disk usage.

Good Job.

Tom

in one of my servers i have the same problem in the 'Email Disk Usage', but is not skin related problem

Oh wow, I just had the shock of my life. Installed DA on a new server and saw this new skin - it's awseome !!!

Well done DA - that will sure boost sales !

Jeff.

That skin contain some images with text.
Do you intending to add some multi-language support at the level of images? :)
Some kind of 'images/lang/en' or 'lang/en/images' folders for "language-specific" images maybe?

The backup option in reseller also has the table to wide... it says directadmin twice (almost!) in the header.

Chris

jlasman said:
2.98e+03 is 2980 in scientific notation; my guess is that the DA staff needs to use some kind of formatting string.

Jeff

is there a fix for this yet? i having this problem too.

OH WOW

I was using Hermes as my skin before. But this skin is awesome. I love it. Can we change the coloring of the skin or images it uses like the top image i woudl like to put my logo on it and color to fit my site.

Last edited:
Hello,

Yes, but for now you'd need to do it manually: ie: install your own copy of the skin and make any changes you want.

John

BrycoPC said:
OH WOW

I was using Hermes as my skin before. But this skin is awesome. I love it. Can we change the coloring of the skin or images it uses like the top image i woudl like to put my logo on it and color to fit my site.

Yes you can do this - I changed the header.gif to incorporate my own logo.

Top image in found in the file file_user.conf in /usr/local/directadmin/data/skins/enhanced

Image name is :

IMG_SKIN_HEADER=images/header.gif

I copied over the header gif with my own. (make sure the sizes are the same unless you change the width and height of the image as well)

Sytle sheet controls alot of the colouring. Found in same directory, name style.css.

regards

Jon

The reason why john made the comment about making another copy of the skin was because if you just edit the enhanced skin, then anytime they do updates you risk the skin being over written by the update putting it back to default. So its better to rename the skin to something else, or else just watch every update and fix it if needed.

HTH
Justin

I am hoping that if they update the theme that the images are not part of the update. If they are I have a copy of the image files which I can upload.

Personally I think if you use the same image name format as is in the DA theme and keep to the same width/height etc then it should be ok.

Jon

Back