[Released] Enhanced DirectAdmin Theme

I've been asking for a while for direction on allowing image substitution without having to do complete skin copying.

John? Mark?

Help !!!

Jeff

DirectAdmin Sales said:
Hello,

Can you let me know where it's showing up? the only one we've missed is the subdomain stats: http://www.directadmin.com/features.php?id=395

Other than that, a tally should do it.

John

on the right of the main DA page.

Used Max
Disk Space (mb) 1.3e+03 unlimited
Bandwidth (gb) 8.73 unlimited
E-Mails 40 unlimited
Ftp Accounts 9 unlimited
Databases 15 unlimited
Domains 6 unlimited
Users 6

etegration said:
on the right of the main DA page.

Used Max
Disk Space (mb) 1.3e+03 unlimited
Bandwidth (gb) 8.73 unlimited
E-Mails 40 unlimited
Ftp Accounts 9 unlimited
Databases 15 unlimited
Domains 6 unlimited
Users 6

any solutions to this? or it's only me?

the new version fixes this and then you may have to run some command. please email support and John will give it it too you. Post it in here so it helps others

Hello,

Make sure you have the latest version of DA, then either wait for the nightly tally, or else just run it yourself:

echo "action=tally&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

John

I have found some strange descriptions for the processor in the System Information, take a look at the image please.
The server where this DA is installed has only 2 Intel Xeon processors.

Attachments

• system_information.jpg
    system_information.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 278
Hello,

Not really. For an end User, the "Messaging" system is for more than tickets. It handles messages from the admin, and overusage notifications.

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

Not really. For an end User, the "Messaging" system is for more than tickets. It handles messages from the admin, and overusage notifications.

But we can use our own ticket system?

Jon

vandal said:
the new version fixes this and then you may have to run some command. please email support and John will give it it too you. Post it in here so it helps others

is this what john has posted?

echo "action=tally&value=all" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue

:confused:

Hello,

Yes. Run that command after you have the latest version to get rid of the scientific notation. (or just wait for the nightly cron to run it for you)

John

DirectAdmin Support said:
Hello,

If you have version 1.22.0, you have the new skin. You have to change your skin though, it will leave all accounts untouched.

John

Stupid question maybe but how do you change to the new skin?

Thanks,
Phil

Once your in the skins managment page you select the new skin (in this case enhanced) and apply it to Me, and then apply it to all users if you wish which will make it the default.

To tell DA to use it as the base level default, set it in your directadmin.conf as "docsroot=./data/skins/enhanced"

John

Back