roundcube question

Cliff Spark

Verified User
Hello,

I recently started a server and decided to use openlitespeed to try it out. It seems to work well but I noticed Roundcube doesn't load now. I put it back to apache but still no Roundcube so I figure that can't be it. I'm using custombuild 2.0 to manage all of this.

Any tips where I can go and check to see what is happening here with roundcube specifially? Normal logs arent showing me much.

Last edited:
There are no sufficient details that would let us suggest any detailed solution. So you might need to open a ticket with DirectAdmin support and let them to check it for you.

I would try and remove /var/www/html/roundcube* and reinstall it again, making sure there is no /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/custom/roundcube/ with outdated stuff. Then I would check permissions and all possible logs under /var/log/httpd/

Hmmm.. my support ran out awhile back.

might be better to start from scratch since this isn’t a server in production. Hopefully a new install corrects it all.

I am surprised im the only one having this problem as i havent done anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks zEitEr

Back