Site down, cant start DA, weird error

chwba

Verified User
Hello,
We tried changing my servers IP and afterwards DA would not start up anymore. We have already reverted to the old IP now but it still wont start.

In the error log i see only:

2020:05:10-02:38:07: error loading certificate key │
2020:05:10-02:38:07: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0)

Please help

Did you change IPs? If yes you need to update the license info on your account at DA client portal. Or have your host fix it if you got it with your server.

error loading certificate key

This might mean your certificate/key isn't available anymore in /usr/local/directadmin/conf. Try ssl=0 in directadmin.conf, it should be able to start without ssl, then just re-generate SSL certificate after as documented in help.directadmin.com.

Did you run the change IP script?
In the end now i reinstalled the whole server, indeed I had ran the ip change script, I heard it does have errors, would be nice if you guys could fix them.

Ok fresh install on centos 8.1, directadmin installed. On login i see a popup: Unable to execute your request A valid file was not found Check done running as cb_plugin Custom build shows "unable to execute your request" in the gui as well.

Also phpmyadmin cant be reached for some reason. any hints?

EDIT: tried reinstalling directadmin again now, no change :\
EDIT2: 3 admins and 12 hours later, the site is working again, i will try to figure out the cause and post it here for reference

Last edited:
Back