Slow Image Loading Speeds

alrnetwork

Verified User
Hi DA Community!

I've been running DA for a while now, and generally very happy with it. However, since changing to DA from a standard Linux web server running Ubuntu 20.04 and PhP 7.4, I have noticed that loading speeds, specifically of images, are substantially higher.

The sites are built using WordPress, using WP Rocket for caching and have had no other change at all, other than moving to DA a few months ago and now I have the opportunity of watching an image load piece by piece, instead of all at once, which is how it used to be.

I have tested the server's connection speed, and it's running fine:
94702ec6-b0c9-4119-9e42-aa60ccc69bae.png

Any ideas what on earth might be causing images and stuff to transfer so slowly? I've noticed the same with the uploading of files.

To rule out my geographical location being an issue (Europe), I performed a Speedtest from my local machine, to the same Speedtest server in Chicago, IL, where the Data Centre is located and my download speed is quite acceptable, even the upload speed, although not fantastic, is not too bad.

11515542629.png

This leads me to believe that there's something specific to DirectAdmin which must be throttling the bandwidth for connections, and not the actual server itself.

Any ideas? It's a real pain in the butt, considering that the site hosts 2 photography websites.

Are you using MariaDB 10.5? Have you tweaked all of the server config to mimic the old server? like fpm, apache ect?

Are you using MariaDB 10.5? Have you tweaked all of the server config to mimic the old server? like fpm, apache ect?
Thanks for the quick response. I recently set all of the DA settings to the default, I used to change certain PHP values, such as file size limitations / timeouts etc, but nothing significant.

With regards to DB etc:

Server architectureLinux 5.4.0-73-generic x86_64
Website server useralrnetwork (1002)
Web serverApache/2
PHP version7.4.19 (Supports 64bit values)
PHP SAPIfpm-fcgi
PHP max input variables1000
PHP time limit300
PHP memory limit512M
Max input time600
Upload max filesize2G
PHP post max size2G
cURL version7.68.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1f
Is SUHOSIN installed?No
Is the Imagick library available?Yes

Database:

Extensionmysqli
Server version5.7.33
Client versionmysqlnd 7.4.19

I do recall using MariaDB on the other server, this server was deployed with mysql as the default, do you think that is the likely cause? If so, how easy is it to change that?

Thanks!

DA settings to the default
Performance issues are a big black hole and require some detective work. This most likely the issue. The DA defaults are for broad general use.
I do recall using MariaDB on the other server, this server was deployed with mysql as the default, do you think that is the likely cause?
Maybe. I mention MariaDB 10.5 because there was a performance issue with it. 5.7 and 8.0 are both plenty fast as long as they are tuned and have correct memory allocation.
Have you tweaked the /etc/my.cnf file for the database?
Is this actually the same server as the one Ubuntu was on? Same provider and all?

If you kept a record of all the last settings I would try to mimic those if all things are equal easier to find the issue.

If you are going to change things go slow. Change only a few things at a time.

Performance issues are a big black hole and require some detective work. This most likely the issue. The DA defaults are for broad general use.

Maybe. I mention MariaDB 10.5 because there was a performance issue with it. 5.7 and 8.0 are both plenty fast as long as they are tuned and have correct memory allocation.
Have you tweaked the /etc/my.cnf file for the database?
Is this actually the same server as the one Ubuntu was on? Same provider and all?

If you kept a record of all the last settings I would try to mimic those if all things are equal.

If you are going to change things go slow. Change only a few things at a time.

Have you tweaked the /etc/my.cnf file for the database?​

Nope, nothing changed here. Config:

INI:
[mysqld]
max_allowed_packet=64M
local-infile=0
innodb_file_per_table

[client]
socket=/usr/local/mysql/data/mysql.sock

Is this actually the same server as the one Ubuntu was on? Same provider and all?​

Not the exact same server, I upgraded to a Hybrid SSD server at the same time as moving to DirectAdmin, but I do have another server, which is the same as it has always been running, but was re-deployed and now has DA installed, and the issue is replicated there also.

If you kept a record of all the last settings I would try to mimic those if all things are equal.​

The only settings I changed on that server, was the PHP.INI file, as mentioned previously, to allow for larger file sizes etc.
INI:
max_execution_time
max_input_time
memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize
max_file_uploads

zend_extension = "/usr/lib/php/20190902/ioncube_loader_lin_7.4.so"

The Apache2 web server, MariaDB and such, were all installed using a Mac desktop application called GoPanel, which basically installed the various components and configured them.

However, I would like to say, that slow image loading, has only been noticeable since using DA, and before DA and GoPanel, I was using Sentora (until it became totally useless).. but even there, image loading was fast.

To give you an idea of HOW bad it is, a 9.7MB web page, took 33 seconds to download.
Screenshot 2021-06-02 at 22.14.11.png

You can see that the longest loading resources, all under 1MB each, were images... even an 11.7kB file took almost 4 seconds, that's just not acceptable in today's world.

The only settings I changed on that server, was the PHP.INI file,
were all installed using a Mac desktop application called GoPanel, which basically installed the various components and configured them.
Right, So what were these settings? Their website states their app configures it all for you. So the Settings might be tweaked already for you. Where as in DA they are not. Do you see what I mean here. In DA you have to optimize the server. It doesn't do it for you. Its installed the simple defaults. It's up to the Admin to optimize it.
Nope, nothing changed here. Config:
Lots to change in here this would never be optimal.

So, with the fact that I'm not comfortable making changes to the DA configurations for things like Apache etc, what would you suggest? It's sort of a killer for me at this point.

Also, if I wanted to change to MariaDB, is there a quick / easy way to do this? I head that it's generally better over the MySQL DB Server.

I can try an help you here for free. It might take a few days since I am helping others to.

if you have a license with support you can log a ticket to DA.

or you can hire someone from the Extras page

I can send you the ssh commands to see about upgrading to Mariadb

That would be very kind of you. I do have a license, but it's through a 3rd party, and if I try to raise a ticket, it informs that I need to raise the request with the server provider... which I have, but it's my understanding that they are really just licensing the product, not directly supporting it.

not directly supporting it.
They should be. In general though if you dont have a managed server contract they wont help too much.
That would be very kind of you.
Well I try. No promises. It will ether get faster or not. I which case you can hire someone who does it for a living.

You have ssh access correct? All of the commands are on the command line is this doable for you?

Buckle up here we go.;)

I dont want to assume you dont have a backup so make sure you do.

If you want to update ubuntu as well you can now or later. If you dont know how I can send the commands.

To upgrade to MariaDB 10.2 from mysql 5.7
We start with 10.2 and work up.
from ssh run
Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set_fastest
./build clean
./build update
./build set mysql_backup yes
./build set mariadb 10.2
./build set mysql_inst mariadb
./build mariadb

While that runs
Put the Specs for your server here
cpu cores
RAM
and disk space
What is the swap size as well?

If all goes well. Run these in order.

Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build set mariadb 10.3
./build mariadb

Code:
./build clean
./build update
./build set mariadb 10.4
./build mariadb

Lets not go to 10.5 for now.

So you know I am in USA in Central time zone. So there will be time I wont be online.

Server Specifications:​

Uptime5 Days, 7 Hours and 16 Minutes
CPUs count6

CPUs Information​

Processor NameVendor IDProcessor Speed (MHz)
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v4 @ 2.20GHzGenuineIntel2199.996

Memory Information​

Total Memory15.64 GB
Free Memory3.38 GB
Available Memory11.93 GB
Total Swap Memory1.97 GB
Free Swap Memory1.94 GB
Cached Swap Memory4.37 MB

Storage​

250GB SSD

Ubuntu was updated earlier today using the standard apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade -y command and just manually rebooted to ensure all took affect.

First set of commands executed. Quite a few rather nasty looking words, like corrupt, error etc.

Code:
root@srv1:~# cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build clean
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build update
--2021-06-02 23:46:41--  https://files2.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild.tar.gz
Resolving files2.directadmin.com (files2.directadmin.com)... 185.42.221.168
Connecting to files2.directadmin.com (files2.directadmin.com)|185.42.221.168|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 262957 (257K) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: './custombuild.tar.gz'

./custombuild.tar.gz                      100%[====================================================================================>] 256.79K   738KB/s    in 0.3s   

2021-06-02 23:46:42 (738 KB/s) - './custombuild.tar.gz' saved [262957/262957]

Extracting custombuild.tar.gz...
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mysql_backup yes
mysql_backup is already set to yes
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mariadb 10.3
Changed mariadb option from 10.4 to 10.3
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mysql_inst mariadb
Changed mysql_inst option from mysql to mariadb
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build mariadb
    Dumping database alrnetwork_aaronlroberts
    Dumping database alrnetwork_alrphotography
    Dumping database alrnetwork_clujnapocaxyz
    Dumping database alrnetwork_clujxyz
    Dumping database alrnetwork_eroilor44files
    Dumping database alrnetwork_rentcluj
    Dumping database burnspla_site
    Dumping database cititoar_site
    Dumping database cpvporg_website
    Dumping database da_roundcube
    Dumping database goldenor_website
    Dumping database mysql
    Dumping database sys
    Dumping database tablawro_website
    Dumping database termopan_website
    Dumping database testalrs_site
--2021-06-02 23:47:30--  https://files2.directadmin.com/services/all/mariadb/10.3/10.3.29/mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz
Connecting to files2.directadmin.com (files2.directadmin.com)|185.42.221.168|:443... connected.
Length: 979792937 (934M) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: 'mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz'

mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.ta 100%[====================================================================================>] 934.40M  7.44MB/s    in 12m 29s

2021-06-02 23:59:59 (1.25 MB/s) - 'mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' saved [979792937/979792937]

mv: 'mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' and '/usr/local/mariadb-10.3.29-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' are the same file
Stopping mysqld ...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/aria_chk -> /usr/local/bin/aria_chk...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/aria_dump_log -> /usr/local/bin/aria_dump_log...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/aria_ftdump -> /usr/local/bin/aria_ftdump...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/aria_pack -> /usr/local/bin/aria_pack...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/aria_read_log -> /usr/local/bin/aria_read_log...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/garbd -> /usr/local/bin/garbd...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariabackup -> /usr/local/bin/mariabackup...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb_config -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb_config...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mbstream -> /usr/local/bin/mbstream...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/msql2mysql -> /usr/local/bin/msql2mysql...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/myrocks_hotbackup -> /usr/local/bin/myrocks_hotbackup...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_client_test -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_client_test...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_convert_table_format -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_convert_table_format...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_find_rows -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_find_rows...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_fix_extensions -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_fix_extensions...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_ldb -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_ldb...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_setpermission -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_setpermission...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_waitpid -> /usr/local/bin/mysql_waitpid...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqlaccess -> /usr/local/bin/mysqlaccess...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld_safe_helper -> /usr/local/bin/mysqld_safe_helper...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqlhotcopy -> /usr/local/bin/mysqlhotcopy...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqltest -> /usr/local/bin/mysqltest...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mytop -> /usr/local/bin/mytop...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/sst_dump -> /usr/local/bin/sst_dump...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/test-connect-t -> /usr/local/bin/test-connect-t...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/tokuft_logprint -> /usr/local/bin/tokuft_logprint...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/tokuftdump -> /usr/local/bin/tokuftdump...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/wsrep_sst_common -> /usr/local/bin/wsrep_sst_common...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/wsrep_sst_mariabackup -> /usr/local/bin/wsrep_sst_mariabackup...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/wsrep_sst_mysqldump -> /usr/local/bin/wsrep_sst_mysqldump...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/wsrep_sst_rsync -> /usr/local/bin/wsrep_sst_rsync...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/wsrep_sst_rsync_wan -> /usr/local/bin/wsrep_sst_rsync_wan...
Ensuring local-infile is disabled for security reasons in MySQL configuration file...
Giving mysqld a few seconds to start up...
sys.host_summary
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_host_by_event_name' doesn't exist
sys.host_summary_by_file_io
Error    : Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 21, found 20. Created with MariaDB 50733, now running 100329. Please use mysql_upgrade to fix this error
error    : Corrupt
sys.host_summary_by_file_io_type
Error    : Column count of mysql.proc is wrong. Expected 21, found 20. Created with MariaDB 50733, now running 100329. Please use mysql_upgrade to fix this error
sys.host_summary_by_stages
sys.host_summary_by_statement_latency
sys.host_summary_by_statement_type
sys.innodb_buffer_stats_by_schema
sys.innodb_buffer_stats_by_table
sys.innodb_lock_waits
sys.io_by_thread_by_latency
sys.io_global_by_file_by_bytes
sys.io_global_by_file_by_latency
sys.io_global_by_wait_by_bytes
sys.io_global_by_wait_by_latency
sys.latest_file_io
sys.memory_by_host_by_current_bytes
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_host_by_event_name' doesn't exist
Error    : View 'sys.memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_thread_by_event_name' doesn't exist
sys.memory_by_user_by_current_bytes
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_user_by_event_name' doesn't exist
sys.memory_global_by_current_bytes
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_global_by_event_name' doesn't exist
sys.memory_global_total
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_global_by_event_name' doesn't exist
Error    : View 'sys.memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.metrics
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.global_status' doesn't exist
sys.processlist
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.events_transactions_current' doesn't exist
sys.ps_check_lost_instrumentation
Error    : View 'sys.ps_check_lost_instrumentation' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.schema_index_statistics
sys.schema_table_lock_waits
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.metadata_locks' doesn't exist
sys.schema_table_statistics
sys.schema_table_statistics_with_buffer
sys.schema_tables_with_full_table_scans
sys.session
Error    : View 'sys.session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.session_ssl_status
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.status_by_thread' doesn't exist
sys.statement_analysis
sys.statements_with_errors_or_warnings
sys.statements_with_full_table_scans
sys.statements_with_runtimes_in_95th_percentile
sys.statements_with_sorting
sys.statements_with_temp_tables
sys.user_summary
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_user_by_event_name' doesn't exist
Error    : View 'sys.user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.user_summary_by_file_io
sys.user_summary_by_file_io_type
sys.user_summary_by_stages
sys.user_summary_by_statement_latency
sys.user_summary_by_statement_type
sys.wait_classes_global_by_avg_latency
sys.wait_classes_global_by_latency
sys.waits_by_host_by_latency
sys.waits_by_user_by_latency
sys.waits_global_by_latency
sys.x$host_summary
Error    : View 'sys.x$host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.memory_summary_by_thread_by_event_name' doesn't exist
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_global_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_global_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_global_total
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$processlist
Error    : View 'sys.x$processlist' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$ps_schema_table_statistics_io
sys.x$schema_table_lock_waits
Error    : View 'sys.x$schema_table_lock_waits' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$schema_table_statistics
sys.x$schema_table_statistics_with_buffer
sys.x$session
Error    : View 'sys.x$session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$user_summary
Error    : View 'sys.x$user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
Restarting MySQL.
Installation completed.

Running next set of commands.

Ok first is the website and all still up? go look. most of those are sys tables.

you ran the 10.2 one first right. from here https://forum.directadmin.com/threads/slow-image-loading-speeds.63794/post-331490

./build set_fastest
./build clean
./build update
./build set mariadb 10.2
./build mariadb

the general order is 10.2 > 10.3 > 10.4

Last edited:
Output of second set of commands:

Code:
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build clean
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build update
--2021-06-03 00:01:37--  https://files2.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild.tar.gz
Length: 262957 (257K) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: './custombuild.tar.gz'

./custombuild.tar.gz                      100%[====================================================================================>] 256.79K   737KB/s    in 0.3s   

2021-06-03 00:01:38 (737 KB/s) - './custombuild.tar.gz' saved [262957/262957]

Extracting custombuild.tar.gz...
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mysql_backup yes
mysql_backup is already set to yes
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mariadb 10.4
Changed mariadb option from 10.3 to 10.4
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build set mysql_inst mariadb
mysql_inst is already set to mariadb
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild# ./build mariadb
    Dumping database alrnetwork_aaronlroberts
    Dumping database alrnetwork_alrphotography
    Dumping database alrnetwork_clujnapocaxyz
    Dumping database alrnetwork_clujxyz
    Dumping database alrnetwork_eroilor44files
    Dumping database alrnetwork_rentcluj
    Dumping database burnspla_site
    Dumping database cititoar_site
    Dumping database cpvporg_website
    Dumping database da_roundcube
    Dumping database goldenor_website
    Dumping database mysql
    Dumping database sys
mysqldump: Got error: 1356: "View 'sys.host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them" when using LOCK TABLES
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `host_summary`': View 'sys.host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `memory_by_host_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `memory_by_user_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.memory_by_user_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `memory_global_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.memory_global_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `memory_global_total`': View 'sys.memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `metrics`': View 'sys.metrics' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `processlist`': View 'sys.processlist' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `ps_check_lost_instrumentation`': View 'sys.ps_check_lost_instrumentation' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `schema_table_lock_waits`': View 'sys.schema_table_lock_waits' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `session`': View 'sys.session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `session_ssl_status`': View 'sys.session_ssl_status' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `user_summary`': View 'sys.user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$host_summary`': View 'sys.x$host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$memory_global_by_current_bytes`': View 'sys.x$memory_global_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$memory_global_total`': View 'sys.x$memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$processlist`': View 'sys.x$processlist' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$schema_table_lock_waits`': View 'sys.x$schema_table_lock_waits' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$session`': View 'sys.x$session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW FIELDS FROM `x$user_summary`': View 'sys.x$user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them (1356)
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE `diagnostics`': Failed to load routine sys.diagnostics. The table mysql.proc is missing, corrupt, or contains bad data (internal code -6) (1457)
mysqldump: Got error: 1356: "View 'sys.host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them" when using LOCK TABLES
BACKUP OF sys FAILED!
    Dumping database tablawro_website
    Dumping database termopan_website
    Dumping database testalrs_site
--2021-06-03 00:02:10--  https://files2.directadmin.com/services/all/mariadb/10.4/10.4.19/mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz
Length: 1149570058 (1.1G) [application/x-gzip]
Saving to: 'mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz'

mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.ta 100%[====================================================================================>]   1.07G  1.25MB/s    in 12m 8s 

2021-06-03 00:14:19 (1.51 MB/s) - 'mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' saved [1149570058/1149570058]

mv: 'mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' and '/usr/local/mariadb-10.4.19-linux-glibc_214-x86_64.tar.gz' are the same file
Stopping mysqld ...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/garb-systemd -> /usr/local/bin/garb-systemd...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-access -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-access...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-admin -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-admin...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-backup -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-backup...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-binlog -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-binlog...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-check -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-check...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-client-test -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-client-test...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-client-test-embedded -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-client-test-embedded...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-convert-table-format -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-convert-table-format...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-dump -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-dump...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-dumpslow -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-dumpslow...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-embedded -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-embedded...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-find-rows -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-find-rows...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-fix-extensions -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-fix-extensions...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-hotcopy -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-hotcopy...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-import -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-import...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-ldb -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-ldb...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-plugin -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-plugin...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-secure-installation -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-secure-installation...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-setpermission -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-setpermission...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-show -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-show...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-slap -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-slap...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-test -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-test...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-test-embedded -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-test-embedded...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-tzinfo-to-sql -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-tzinfo-to-sql...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-upgrade -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-upgrade...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadb-waitpid -> /usr/local/bin/mariadb-waitpid...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadbd -> /usr/local/bin/mariadbd...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadbd-multi -> /usr/local/bin/mariadbd-multi...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadbd-safe -> /usr/local/bin/mariadbd-safe...
Linking /usr/local/mysql/bin/mariadbd-safe-helper -> /usr/local/bin/mariadbd-safe-helper...
Ensuring local-infile is disabled for security reasons in MySQL configuration file...
Giving mysqld a few seconds to start up...
sys.host_summary
Error    : View 'sys.host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.host_summary_by_file_io
Error    : Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted
sys.host_summary_by_file_io_type
sys.host_summary_by_stages
sys.host_summary_by_statement_latency
sys.host_summary_by_statement_type
sys.innodb_buffer_stats_by_schema
sys.innodb_buffer_stats_by_table
sys.innodb_lock_waits
sys.io_by_thread_by_latency
sys.io_global_by_file_by_bytes
sys.io_global_by_file_by_latency
sys.io_global_by_wait_by_bytes
sys.io_global_by_wait_by_latency
sys.latest_file_io
sys.memory_by_host_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.memory_by_user_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.memory_by_user_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.memory_global_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.memory_global_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.memory_global_total
Error    : View 'sys.memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.metrics
Error    : View 'sys.metrics' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.processlist
Error    : View 'sys.processlist' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.ps_check_lost_instrumentation
Error    : View 'sys.ps_check_lost_instrumentation' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.schema_index_statistics
sys.schema_table_lock_waits
Error    : View 'sys.schema_table_lock_waits' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.schema_table_statistics
sys.schema_table_statistics_with_buffer
sys.schema_tables_with_full_table_scans
sys.session
Error    : View 'sys.session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.session_ssl_status
Error    : Table 'performance_schema.status_by_thread' doesn't exist
Error    : View 'sys.session_ssl_status' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.statement_analysis
sys.statements_with_errors_or_warnings
sys.statements_with_full_table_scans
sys.statements_with_runtimes_in_95th_percentile
sys.statements_with_sorting
sys.statements_with_temp_tables
sys.user_summary
Error    : View 'sys.user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.user_summary_by_file_io
sys.user_summary_by_file_io_type
sys.user_summary_by_stages
sys.user_summary_by_statement_latency
sys.user_summary_by_statement_type
sys.wait_classes_global_by_avg_latency
sys.wait_classes_global_by_latency
sys.waits_by_host_by_latency
sys.waits_by_user_by_latency
sys.waits_global_by_latency
sys.x$host_summary
Error    : View 'sys.x$host_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_host_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_thread_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_by_user_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_global_by_current_bytes
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_global_by_current_bytes' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$memory_global_total
Error    : View 'sys.x$memory_global_total' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$processlist
Error    : View 'sys.x$processlist' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$ps_schema_table_statistics_io
sys.x$schema_table_lock_waits
Error    : View 'sys.x$schema_table_lock_waits' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$schema_table_statistics
sys.x$schema_table_statistics_with_buffer
sys.x$session
Error    : View 'sys.x$session' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
sys.x$user_summary
Error    : View 'sys.x$user_summary' references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker of view lack rights to use them
Restarting MySQL.
Installation completed.
root@srv1:/usr/local/directadmin/custombuild#

Back