Still Loading Old website

tekbirt

I have completely removed old webiste from filemanager which was running fine and installed new wordpress site from Softaculous, but when i run the url, its still running the old website, how is that possible? my new WP credientials are not accepting. Kindly help me to solve the issue!

This must be cache issue at your local ends or at your internet service provider.
Try this simple step... check the site on your mobile without office WIFI.. will mobile internet provider.
Do you see old site or new site?

This must be cache issue at your local ends or at your internet service provider.
Try this simple step... check the site on your mobile without office WIFI.. will mobile internet provider.
Do you see old site or new site?
Thank you for your concern,, i tried on mobile phone with mobile internet service provider but its still loading the old website, anything i need to do more?

Is it possible to confirm the URL of the site and what you are seeing so that we can compare with what we see?

Is it possible to confirm the URL of the site and what you are seeing so that we can compare with what we see?
The attached screenshot is the old website, which i have deleted all the files and database and installed new wordpress site from Softaculous..even after several days its still showing the same web. please help me.

Attachments

• old web.JPG
    old web.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 41
I'd suggest checking your hosts file on your computer (and where "ping" points to).

Back