Webhooks

nedova

Verified User
Hey! As more and more people are moving from cPanel to DirectAdmin, I was wondering if there is anything that could push a message to Social Medias like Telegram, Discord etc.
1637232750407.png
This is a example of what I am talking about. I'd love if someone pointed out if its there, or if the DirectAdmin dev's add this as a new feature

Last edited:
Which addon did you use at CP for this, as I don't remember this being a default option withing CP or am I mistaken?

Heya!

"We" used the Slack Notifications in cPanel. We're a reseller, so we asked the nicely and they said ok since they weren't using it

Ah oke, that's an external addon. A year or 4 ago, the user @youds was busy with this, maybe he has some tips for you.
I don't know if DA has some webhooks addons options at the moment.

It might be nice to have something like Slack to be able to use. If it's not possible yet, you might like to put in a feature request for it.
need another login for this one, but already a lot of suggestions in there were taken over. Users can vote on them.

I mentioned him, so hopefully he reads this and gives an answer. Another way is to try and write him a pm. On this forum software it's called "conversation".

Back