how to restart php-fpm and web server?

salyname

Hello, do I need to restart php-fpm and the web server? Debian 10 OS panel latest version PHP Version 7.2.29

Hello,

Whenever you need to restart PHP-FPM and/or web-server it can be done in DirectAdmin at admin level, and as root in a shell console. If you are a regular user of a shared hosting company you will need to contact your hosting company for this.

Hello,

Whenever you need to restart PHP-FPM and/or web-server it can be done in DirectAdmin at admin level, and as root in a shell console. If you are a regular user of a shared hosting company you will need to contact your hosting company for this.
if it’s not a secret reference how to add do not tell

Search in internet on how to restart services in a Linux console as root. It's a common process for all Linux-based servers.

In directadmin navigate to 'Service Monitor' as admin and restart what you need.

Search in internet on how to restart services in a Linux console as root. It's a common process for all Linux-based servers.

In directadmin navigate to 'Service Monitor' as admin and restart what you need.
you will not prompt how to change max_input_vars value memory_limit like you can change the value inside directadmin then these attempts to update the system are already enraging. can not already

Excuse me? What do you mean which category? Are you a server admin or not?
It's the same as restarting php-fpm, Zeiter answered that already for you.

Excuse me? What do you mean which category? Are you a server admin or not?
It's the same as restarting php-fpm, Zeiter answered that already for you.
I found only the update that killed my billing. I have no idea how to update for php.ini system. over this topic for weeks to interpret 100 answers and normal is not visible. there is no php.ini from the panel as in ispmgr or cpanel. it’s not clear I’ve been hanging around for a day looking for commands to reboot.

there is no php.ini from the panel as in ispmgr or cpanel.
Isn't there? Then you haven't looked at the correct place. I use the enhanced skin because that's a lot easier but look at your admin panel.
Admin tools -> File Editor
Or a direct link:

Now use the pulldown and near the bottom you will find the php.ini file.

Be aware that Directadmin has loads that cPanel has, but it's not a "click and play admin" panel like cPanel. Directadmin reqruires a real admin who also can use console via SSH. And there are several topics on the forums on where the php.ini (or .ini's if you have multiple) are to be found.

I don't want to sound harsh, but knowing or learning some basic console stuff is just a must for an admin.

Tip: If you can't find things on the forum, use Google and type directadmin behind it, I often find things better that way on the forum. ;)

Isn't there? Then you haven't looked at the correct place. I use the enhanced skin because that's a lot easier but look at your admin panel.
Admin tools -> File Editor
Or a direct link:

Now use the pulldown and near the bottom you will find the php.ini file.

Be aware that Directadmin has loads that cPanel has, but it's not a "click and play admin" panel like cPanel. Directadmin reqruires a real admin who also can use console via SSH. And there are several topics on the forums on where the php.ini (or .ini's if you have multiple) are to be found.

I don't want to sound harsh, but knowing or learning some basic console stuff is just a must for an admin.

Tip: If you can't find things on the forum, use Google and type directadmin behind it, I often find things better that way on the forum. ;)
Value of max_input_vars 1000 1000 in file 5000
But the memory_limit 2048M has changed.
I'm lost.

I don't quite understand. The memory_limit is a seperate setting in php.ini file.

If you have different values in a phpinfo.php file then in your php.ini file, you probably have multiple php.ini files and are using the wrong one at this time of have to adjust them all.

I don't quite understand. The memory_limit is a seperate setting in php.ini file.

If you have different values in a phpinfo.php file then in your php.ini file, you probably have multiple php.ini files and are using the wrong one at this time of have to adjust them all.
Do I need to change the value of max_input_vars to 5000, do I just start searching for php.ini files?

Now I'll see what is in phpinfo.php

Do I need to change the value of max_input_vars to 5000, do I just start searching for php.ini files?
I don't know. If you want to change things in php.ini is up to you. If you need it, I would search for php.ini files and change them all.
They should be in directory's like:
/usr/local/php71/lib/php.ini
/usr/local/php72/lib/php.ini
/usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini
depending on which are present and used.

Well... it's in my answer, in that case:
/usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini and change it there and restart the webserver.
If it won't fix things, it might be better to send in a ticket.

Well... it's in my answer, in that case:
/usr/local/php73/lib/php.ini and change it there and restart the webserver.
If it won't fix things, it might be better to send in a ticket.
I did it first. all the same you such garbage to me to contact support DirectAdmin perhaps will help

Back