AwStats plugin for DA [Still in BETA]

If you enable lookups in apache, awstats lookups should be turned off, as of now awstats lookups are turned on, so this doesn't need to be done by apache.

To fix it read the above and update to the latest!

Let me know how it goes!!

Update v1.1

- Added extra options to the "Tune Awstats" page.
- Locks multiple updates. (DoS attacks on awstats.pl).

Now users can turn DNS Lookups on/off, Frames, New Windows or First Day Of the Week.

cron job bug

Hi,

V1.1 works great, thanks !

Just found one bug, on the cron job it should be
php /etc/awstats/domainlist.php
instead of /etc/awstats/php domainlist.php

Regards,

Franky

updating stats

Hi,

I am searching how to update the stats for all domains one a day via cron job.

But i can't figure out what command for awstats is needed to run update the stats for all domains.

I tried /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/alldomains.php and /etc/awstats/alldomains.php , but both of them seems not to update the stats ...

Regards,

Franky

I'm looking for that too :D

And, are new domains automaticaly installed with awstats? :P

Update stats all domains

I suppose Awstats is now updating once a week for all domains?

Franky

Update v1.3

- Added awstats_updateall.pl

In reply:

Alldomains.php just configures all domain, not new ones automaticaly, as this script is pretty fast you can run it on new domain creation or something.

To update all domains:

Update to the latest version, I've added the awstats_updateall.pl file to the hooks dir!

This is documented by awstats:

awstats_updateall launches update process for all AWStats config files (except
awstats.model.conf) found in a particular directory, so you can easily setup a
cron/scheduler job. The scanned directory is by default /etc/awstats.

Usage: awstats_updateall.pl now [options]

Where options are:
-awstatsprog=pathtoawstatspl
-configdir=confdirtoscan

At the moment I don't have time to find out how it works, when I have time, maybe tonight I'll take a look at it. Probaly isn't very hard. :)

Good luck!

update 1.3

Hi,

Wpdatescripts works great! Thanks.

Just a final question:

Don't know why, i think it's because i have run alldomains.php, in the DA control panel, i get in the AwStats config permission error when i chance something (day of week, password protecting, etc).

example:

Warning: fopen(/etc/awstats/awstats.www.zeevisandre.be.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/save.php on line 38 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/save.php on line 39 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/save.php on line 40

And that error exists for every domain, any idea?

Regards,

Franky

Problems with DA control panel using awstats

When i use or try to configure awstats in da control panel, i get the following error:

Checking if there is already something installed..
AwStats Directory already exists on domain
Checking if awstats files are available...
Checking for AwStats itself
Awstats already exists.
(Re-)Activating CGI for dir
Warning: copy(/home/admin/domains/decaserver2.be/public_html/awstats/.htaccess): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 62 (Re-)Setting permissions
Now (re-)creating your configuration file.
Warning: fopen(/etc/awstats/awstats.www.decaserver2.be.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 70 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 75 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 76 Warning: symlink(): File exists in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/user/index.html on line 77 Config file has been created and your statistics are now setup!

Regards,

Franky

I still got a problem on only one server saying the LogFormat isn't OK. That's weird, those DA servers are identical!

decafranky

Could you give me some more info about the permissions of the files/dirs: /etc/awstats and the /home/.../public_html/awstats

Thx!

UltimeWWW

The logs should be identical as you say, but could you check if:

/var/log/httpd/domains/*.log exists and there are logs with data in it!

Further more can you check the specific configuration file of that domain in /etc/awstats/awstats.www.[domain].conf and look if the parameter: LogFile="/var/log/httpd/domains/[domain].log" is correctly set and that the file exists!

Thx

Minor feature suggestion. Create some kind of detection to tell if DA is using ssl or not. Since its only yes or no it should be pretty simple and then have it automaticlly adjust to the environment it is running under, that way for those running ssl it is a plugin that doesn't require tweaking through ssh (touching the ssl.use file)

And if you get bored a little user interface work like saying succesful or forwarding back to the domain index page after saving the settings in the tune awstats page instead of just displaying the page again. It might confuse users as to whether the settings actually saved or not.

:p

Last edited:
I get this in the DA Plug in Manager

Unable to execute your request

Details

The password provided is not correct. The password is required due to the high risk factor of plugins

I sended you a private message about this before. You must use the admin-account password in the field next to the button.
The one you used to login to DirectAdmin.

I attached an image !

;)

Attachments

• addplugin.jpg
    addplugin.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 330
Yeah, great it's working again. I probably tried to download it several times right when it was down :)

Anyway, great work, this plugin!

Back