Screenshot from 2020-09-15 17-57-19.png

Custombuild is not working, it is stuck and shows a message:

"Script /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build appears to be 0 bytes."

In the enhanced theme it showed the following message:

"This plugin is compatible with CustomBuild2.x only."

I reinstalled it like this:

cd /usr/local/directadmin
mv custombuild custombuild_1.x
wget -O custombuild.tar.gz http://files.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild.tar.gz
tar xvzf custombuild.tar.gz
cd custombuild
./build
./build all d
./build rewrite_confs

After I reinstalled it, it worked, but all my websites got an error:

"Error Establishing a Database Connection"

I restarted the server, Custombuild didn't work anymore and showed the same messages again.

And I couldn't access my websites.

I had to restore a backup.

CustomBuild is still not working.

Try this one. You need ./build update
The ./build set_fastest will give you the best mirror to download from

Code:
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild
./build set_fastest
./build update
./build all d
./build rewrite_confs

I did not...

'./build update' does nothing.

'./build <anything>' is not working.

Yes, I am running cmd in SSH.

No, it is not a fresh install.

I wanted to update through CustomBuild in DirectAdmin and saw the following message:

"Script /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build appears to be 0 bytes."

And noticed CustomBuild was not working.

Then I tried to update through the cmd in SHH, and that also didn't work.

There is no output at all on the cmd in SSH.

So what happens when you run the commands I gave you?

in post 2.

also what is your OS and version

Try:
Code:
wget -O  /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/build http://files1.directadmin.com/services/custombuild/2.0/custombuild/build

Hello, guys, didn't want to create new thread, so I try here:

I have installed SiteBuilder plugin in DirectAdmin server, but unfortunately could not find the reason why the plugin is not working.

There are no restrictions or blockages on the server side. I checked various log files, but absolutely nothing writes in them. Also, tried to temporarily edit the plugin file to output at least something. It seems that when I try to open the SiteBuilder plugin, the DirectAdmin panel doesn't even access the files installed by the plugin.

Maybe somenone is on DirectAdmin support team, so you guys could help me with this issue? Please.. :) I have even contacted my server administrator, but they suggested contact the DirectAdmin support team for this issue. Maybe an additional license may be required to install the tool in the DirectAdmin control panel.

CentOS 7.0 64-Bit
PHP 7.1

Please help me... :)

Yeah, I know. I have purchased this license. Funniest thing, that developers of this plugin have no idea why this isn't working. They suggest that it's DA problem.. Gosh.. Maybe DA somehow is blocking plugins? Any ideas? :(

Is this a new server? Are you an admin, reseller, or a hosting user? In short are you root, do you own and maintain the server?

Yes this is kinda fresh new server (1 week or so), I'm owner of this server (VPS server). I log in as a root (TOP admin) user - yes :)

Back