DirectAdmin 1.60.0 RC1

DirectAdmin Support

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We're very pleased to announce the Release Candidate for the next version of DirectAdmin:

Version: 1.60.0 RC1

The full list of changes can be found in the versions system:

Notable changes below.

New Features:

Bug Fixes:

If you'd like to try out the new binaries, the pre-release packs are available through this guide:

If you run into any issues, please reply here to avoid duplicate reports.

Thanks!
John

Nice to see all these updates and the continued move towards Rspamd. Looking forward to the "Show Restore Tracking feature", very neat!

Hello,

We were waiting the feature that users can download system backups from their own panels. But it is missing:(

Thanks,
Melih

We were waiting the feature that users can download system backups from their own panels. But it is missing:(

Why would users need to download system backups? Or you mean backups of user accounts created at admin/reseller level?

Hello,

We backup all accounts every week. Resellers and users can easily download them every week to backup them on their computers.

Thanks,
Melih

Do you really use System Backups in directadmin to backup users? See https://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=269

If it is about Admin Backup/Transfer, then it's a good option to let users to download it. And still it might be a challenge to implement since DirectAdmin allows admins to change much options of it.

Hello,

Sorry. It is about Admin Backup/Transfer. I hope DA will add this feature ASAP.

DA staff, are there any news on the incremental backups feature in DA? Whats in your mind?

What other free and comfortable solutions are best to avoid high traffic when creating external backups?

Merci

A, Maybe can add brotli into CustomBuild
B, as test for centos 7 / nginx, user's Password Protected Directories seems not function (DA V1.59.5)

I hope DA will or has already started to develop this and will release this somewhere in near future. I think if we could use every piece which makes backups better and which are possible to implement should give admins and users more secure experience in all terms.

Please fix the DA starting issue and please add some kind of cron function to watch that DA is indeed running:

I submit this
Code:
redacted

But wen i go to the DirectAdmin panel is the same.
Server Version: 1.59.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back