LawsHosting Verified User Joined Sep 13, 2008 Messages 2,342 Location London UK Today at 4:21 AM #1 Is it normal for it to use gigs of RAM? Hovers around 5Gig. (I've compared MySQL, as it's the most used)
Is it normal for it to use gigs of RAM? Hovers around 5Gig. (I've compared MySQL, as it's the most used)
G gate2vn Verified User Joined Nov 9, 2004 Messages 522 Location Oslo Today at 4:33 AM #2 No, I don't think so. I have checked several servers, and they are from 160 to 500MB
C cDGo Verified User Joined Sep 21, 2012 Messages 134 Today at 8:23 AM #3 See my posting: C Thread 'Directadmin service (1.702) using a lot of memory' May 31, 2026 Since the last 2 versions, we see that the directadmin service takes a lot of memory, even over 2GB. Anyone else expericing the same issue? And how to find the issue? No answer yet
See my posting: C Thread 'Directadmin service (1.702) using a lot of memory' May 31, 2026 Since the last 2 versions, we see that the directadmin service takes a lot of memory, even over 2GB. Anyone else expericing the same issue? And how to find the issue? No answer yet