Discussion about CustomBuild

Using 1.2 Beta.

Problem with MD5 check on :
webalizer-2.01-10-src.tgz

Tested the download from fileserver=1 and 2

And when using 1.1:
Trying to make webalizer...
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

Also type error :) in 1.1
Another instance of custombild is running, please delete the .custombuild file if you want to use custombuild.

Also is it possible to get a option for webalizer in the options.conf?

Temporary removed dowebalizer in build code, for a quick workaround

-Chris

Last edited:
chrda, webalizer is placed on DirectAdmin servers, please contact support[at]directadmin[dot]com. Webalizer and AWstats options are added in the new version of the CustomBuild script (that is not released yet).

Morning all

Just updated mySQL, PHP and Apache now I receive the following error

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 14 of /etc/httpd/conf/ips.conf:
User cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section

I found the error in the forums but the user did specify how he corrected it. Any help would be apreciated

Code:
echo "action=rewrite&value=ips" >> /usr/local/directadmin/data/task.queue
/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq d

jissh, check your php.ini file. If you didn't edit it - you still have IonCube for PHP 4.4 :) You need to change it to 5.2.

Hi, iam trying to use both php4 and php5 in my server. But iam a bit confused.
I used custombuild to install these php versions.
My config is:

#PHP settings. default_php possible values - 4 or 5
default_php=5
php4_cli=no
php4_cgi=yes
php5_cli=yes
php5_cgi=no
zend=yes

after that i ran ./build all
I saw that script installed php version 4, but how i can choose between php versions then creating a new user?

Thanks

No, it doesn't :) About the other question - you can do that in ssh, upload .htaccess to FTP or DA File manager :)

turning suphp off

Someone compiles the suPHP and now they need not to use it temporarily, what's the solution, would just another rebuild disable the suPHP?

Thanks smtalk, another question is currently the custom php.ini files that users put in the their own directories under public_html does not work, how could this be enabled?

Also "suPHP_ConfigPath" once added to the "Custom HTTPD Configurations" section for a domain should enable us to put a custom php.ini for a user somewhere specified by suPHP_ConfigPath and then see the customized php behaviour but this isn't working either, any idea?

Both questions are related to suphp of course.

Since updating PHP and Apache we're receiving Curl connection time-out errors when trying send/receive to other servers.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks

Hi there,

<FilesMatch "\.(inc|php|php3|php4|php5|php6|phtml|phps)$">
AddHandler x-httpd-php5 .php
</FilesMatch>

this does not work for us...any idea why? when we use it you can actually see the php source when you look at the html source.

How can we fix this so php5 works.

php4=suphp+CGI
php5=CLI

Thanks

Since updating PHP and Apache we're receiving Curl connection time-out errors when trying send/receive to other servers.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks

Same here...users running redhat/fedora/centos seem to be having this problem and I can't seem to get curl to revert properly (i will show curl 7.18.1 but libcurl 7.18.2)...any ideas?

I've rebuilt PHP and cURL and we're still having connection problems with cURL.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I've rebuilt PHP and cURL and we're still having connection problems with cURL.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

You need to revert to curl 7.18.1 as 7.18.2 appears to have a very large bug, causing any attempt to connect using curl or curl -k etc to display:

"curl: (28) Connection time-out"

Code:
cd /usr/local/lib
rm -rf libcurl.so.*
cd /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/
nano -w versions.txt

change curl version to 7.18.1

Code:
./build curl

This should fix you up, and from what I read on curl mailing lists this is affecting Redhat/Fedora/CentOS users only.

you may have to

Code:
./build php n

but my php versions were updating without this step. Hope this solves this for you and thanks to smtalk for the help on deleting the libraries. Forwhatever reason updating it straight up (due to symlinks created by curl at some point) the lib's were never being update making reverting to an older version hell.

Submitted bug to curl: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2083935&group_id=976&atid=100976

Last edited:
Back