"Dixie" - A responsive DirectAdmin skin

I have updated my original post with new demo information.
It's now possible to login as both user and reseller on demo. So if you have been curious about reseller level, login and have a look!

How about a trade?

You translate it to Italian and help us maintain it with new lang tags as they are added and you'll get a life-time license for free?
Does that sound like a fair deal for you?

Amazing theme! I would first like to test this theme out.

If i like it, I would also offer translation in French, I am willing to maintain the French version for you.

thanks!

Thanks for the offers TheMask and bluebirdnet. We have a few language deals going on, however none of them have actually delivered their translation yet. I would like to wait until they are done before we jump into new deals.

I'll get back to you as soon as the first translations are in place. We are interested!

What can i say, just in the proces of buying two Licenses, and hopefully the expiernce will be as smooth as the other have. We could also do some dutch translation works.

v1.4.5 is now available.

The major changes are:
- Italian translation
- Active filter for main settings menu

We expect to have French translation ready by the end of this week. More languages are coming!

Thanks for the offers TheMask and bluebirdnet. We have a few language deals going on, however none of them have actually delivered their translation yet. I would like to wait until they are done before we jump into new deals.

I'll get back to you as soon as the first translations are in place. We are interested!

Ok no problem. Let me know for French if you ever need help.

I'll start by wroting that I like the Dixie skin. And I like the Darwin skin, as well.

But I don't consider using them because I'd need to develop my own help infrastructure for them. Which would turn into a customer support nightmare.

For the DirectAdmin enhanced skin we have site-helper and we have many support videos available from various vendors. For these third-party skins, we have none.

I know I'd buy Dixie if there were a customized site-helper available for it, and I know that JBMC (publishers of DirectAdmin) allow the customization to support the skins.

But I really don't have time to do it myself.

Is anyone interestred in the project?

Jeff

If I can use their content and modify it to Dixie, I'd be happy to do it.

So... can I?

Of course: http://www.site-helper.com

and the links at the bottom for reseller and admin

and make sure you've got a help link on each page of your skin, calling your version, but set up so we can change the url to point to our own site-helper.

Feel free to contact DirectAdmin staff to ask for permission if you think you need it, and then post the entire site somewhere, so we can either call it from our systems, or if you don't want the bandwidth exense, post it where we can copy it down, and we'll setup our own domain to host it.

Jeff

hi,it's ok for the French translation? If you need to test or colmplèter translation I can help you for free. I'll buy your skin if the translation is complete.
Nice job!

v1.4.9 is now available containing a few minor changes:
- Bug: Fixed broken links in user dashboard
- Bug: Active settings filter in main menu was only visible for administrators
- Bug: Fixed bug preventing password reset button to show up on login page
- Adjustment: Changed target from server to domain on quick links in main menu

We have been experiencing some problems with downloads being corrupt the last couple of weeks. We have done some changes to our API today that will hopefully solve the problem. If you still get corrupted files, please contact me so I can troubleshoot further. Alternative ways of downloading the files is described in our documentation.

Back