"Dixie" - A responsive DirectAdmin skin

you know joining forum upon forum is to much to keep track of, he ""should '' always post here, this is where DA people come to, not his forum, if they want to sell product its up to them to stay active on the main forums they advertise to sell.
being active here or at least keeping users up to date on progress is the more appropriate thing to do, not being here makes his product less desirable , or stop selling to DA users...
Same with any other product, after all he , they came here to get people interested, so stay active here a well
how much trouble would it to be to come here and post that some updates were done and the results can be seen here [url link to his site]

I'm going to agree with SeLLeRoNe here; the DirectAdmin forum is a great place to announce products which work with DirectAdmin, but shouldn't be used for supporting those products.

Jeff

I disagree! I have never seen where the author doenst stay active on site they promote from..sorry
(good authors anyway) Spammers usually hit and run
I am very pro active on the forums I promote themes and plugins on, even help members to answer their questions or perhaps solve the troubles, be proactive show your reliable and not there just to Take money...
the author can always check in here (where he sells his wares, where else will he find buyers for DA skins), then post with a [url topic here to help answer the questions]
jmho

Last edited:
Of course a contributor should keep his thread here updated, I didn't mean to imply he shouldn't. And because your last post is the first on a new page I didn't even see it before responding, so I didn't reply to that specific point of yours.

Sorry about that.

Jeff

It seems support is back at themeroyals site. For those of you who have gotten the skin, do you have any reviews/advice for interested parties?

There is the update guide, actually is a brand-new intsall guide since they've changed so much.

I did test and it is working fine, but you need to follow the instruction since now this theme use a mysql db.

Regards

[h=1]BIG changes are coming[/h]For the last couple of months I have been hard at work on a brand new DirectAdmin product. I’m almost ready and in a few days it will be launched. This is something that I think you will be very interested in.
During development of this new product, support for “Dixie” has been suffering. I apologize for that. I haven’t forgotten about you guys, I just have a huge backlog.
All current support queries will be answered via email over the next couple of days.
If you have new questions, please feel free to email me by simply replying to the order confirmation email you got during registration and I will get back to you.
Best regards

Martin

http://www.themeroyals.com/

is this skin still available?

I checked out the website and saw a couple of updates a month ago. I would like to take a look at this skin. Those who own a copy, are there any outstanding issues? It looks good!

I too was looking at this skin along with capri, but not sure about them, its hard to choose a skin for clients then worry how long the developer will be around, or if it will stay updated.
I am currently making a skin but its a long haul project, and keeping it updated , not sure if I have the time or could devote the time to it....

Sad to say, it appears that ThemeRoyals is no longer doing DA themes. Only WordPress. Dixie appears to be no longer available.

That's a shame -- I'm only now starting to deploy DA, and this looked like a really great theme.

Did sendet an email to Martin, waiting for response, will post it here later if he answers.

What a bummer. I'm getting tired of folks making great stuff and then abandoning us. At least give it to the community instead of leaving us high and dry. There are some talented people here that would take things to the next level. If you're done, consider selling it to someone to keep the torch going.

At least let those of us who buy, to continue using it.

Back