DNS authority level acces

josjewels

You cannot execute that command
The request you've made cannot be executed because it does not exist in your authority level

Why this one pop out when i want to access the DNS Managment?

I've encountered this problem also. But that was because I had different tabs open. In 1 tab I was the admin in an other tab I was a user. When I don't log out as a user and do something on the admin tab I encounter the same error.

Perhaps that is the case here.

This lesson learned, I always open a tab in a different browser or in an icognito or private session. Then these problems don't occur.

You own the domain, but do you also own the vps/server the domain is running on?
If you are logged in as admin, this problem should not occur, I can't recognize that command. Are you using WHMCS or something?
Maybe this helps or otherwise somebody else has to take a look at this for you.

You own the domain, but do you also own the vps/server the domain is running on?
If you are logged in as admin, this problem should not occur, I can't recognize that command. Are you using WHMCS or something?
Maybe this helps or otherwise somebody else has to take a look at this for you.
I am using freehosting. bought the domain but do not know if i own vsp/server. how i can check it?

Is You can't select access level (admin/reseller/user) so You are not admin.
Is You can't select access level (reseller/user) so You are not reseller.
then You are regular user with limited possibilities, and if reseller or admin disabled DNS management for You - you must ask them to allow it, or make needed modifications for You.

I am using freehosting.
In that case you're a customer. Freehosting does not sell vps or servers, only domains and hosting. You have to contact them for support.
This is a forum for Directadmin owners/admins, not for customers, sorry.

Back