Domain Monitoring Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the first post about the download link. I don't think somebody should have to read through 7 pages of posts to find the download link. I appreciate you hosting the script now but a mod should post a note in the first post I think.

Apache 2 Version.

OK so don't hold me to this because I have to shoot for today except this is what I'm using to make it work for Apache 2.

Change the preg_match_all() line to this:

PHP:
preg_match_all("|<tr><td><b>[^<]+</b></td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>([^<]+)</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td>[^<]+</td><td nowrap>([^<]+)</td>|",$fdat,$matches);

It will start finding values for Apache 2. I don't have Apache 1 so I cannot compare results but atleast it's putting it into my database.

Results
domain successfully downloaded
plugin.tar.gz extracted
No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
Error with install script

so its still not working in apache 2.0?

The tool appears to be a project of user l0rdphi1 who remains an active user on these forums. It's up to him to offer access to the tool or not. There's no way for any of us to tell if the file offered at kade.nu/da/ is the same tool or not, without doing a compare of the two files. To do that someone would have to have a copy of the original and compare it with the new download at kade.nu.

It's up to l0rdphi1 to decide whether or not he wants to continue to make the project available.

Jeff

Hello everybody

link is die, if you has been this file
please upload try again.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back