Email Level Plugin

Hello

i have installed Email Level Plugin on my panel success but when i try create that plugin in any account i am receiving one error message and for this reason i can not create that plugin under accounts on my DA panel.

my error is ;

cannot find /home/randomuser/domains/usersdomain.com, aborting

How will be able to create that plugin under my users ?

Thanks for your time...

The first thing to do is to look at the real error message you're receiving (hopefully the username really isn't randomuser and the domain name isn't really usersdomain.com, but I suppose that's possible :)), and log into your server as root, and then check to see if the path really exists:
Code:
ls -al /home/USERNAME/domains/EXAMPLE.COM
replacing both USERNAME and EXAMPLE.COM with the real username and domain name.

What do you get?

Jeff

The first thing to do is to look at the real error message you're receiving (hopefully the username really isn't randomuser and the domain name isn't really usersdomain.com, but I suppose that's possible :)), and log into your server as root, and then check to see if the path really exists:
Code:
ls -al /home/USERNAME/domains/EXAMPLE.COM
replacing both USERNAME and EXAMPLE.COM with the real username and domain name.

What do you get?

Jeff

Thank you for your reply. Of course i am trying to install under real users and i checked user's directories. Really example:

i try create Email Level Plugin but in the panel i am receiving that error message:

cannot find /home/cepteam/domains/cepteam.net, aborting

but for that user everything normal ;

[root@olympos ~]# ls -la /home/cepteam/domains/cepteam.net/
total 32
drwxr-xr-x 8 cepteam cepteam 4096 Sep 21 00:13 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 cepteam cepteam 4096 Sep 20 06:28 ..
drwxr-xr-x 4 root root 4096 Oct 15 00:16 awstats
drwxr-xr-x 2 cepteam cepteam 4096 Sep 20 00:31 .htpasswd
drwx------ 2 cepteam cepteam 4096 Oct 15 00:16 logs
drwx--x--x 3 cepteam cepteam 4096 Sep 20 00:31 public_ftp
drwxr-xr-x 13 cepteam cepteam 4096 Oct 15 22:10 public_html
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Oct 1 00:13 stats
[root@olympos ~]#

any idea ? :)

Hello,

The plugins call the stat() function (might be fstat, can't recall of the top of my head). If that function call fails, it gives you that error.
Make stats and fstat are not in your disable_functions in your php.ini.

John

Hello,

The plugins call the stat() function (might be fstat, can't recall of the top of my head). If that function call fails, it gives you that error.
Make stats and fstat are not in your disable_functions in your php.ini.

John

Thanks for your reply John but i did try after disabled all functions and i have same problem. Do you have any idea ?

Warm Regards.

I have the same problem.
cannot find /home/xxxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx.nl, aborting

Is it possible to install server wide so that it is by default enabled for new users?

Also: Can I edit the default index.php file so that is is my edited version that gets installed for a new user?

Last edited:
Hey,

Thanks for your reply John but i did try after disabled all functions and i have same problem. Do you have any idea ?

Did you restart httpd after the change?

David

Hello,

We have recently moved servers (now on CentOS 5.4) and the email level installer no more works.

Keep getting segmentation faults:
Code:
[Tue Nov 03 13:02:16 2009] [notice] child pid 8130 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Tue Nov 03 13:02:22 2009] [notice] child pid 8133 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I've tried disabling zend and ioncube with no change. I also tried disabling the disabled_functions in php.ini with no effect.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

welp got this running on my freebsd 7.2 64bit and it seems fine. I haven't tested the vacation msg portion but the password changer works fine which would be the main thing this will get used for on my box.

Does this email level plugin work now on 32 bits CentOs 5.x version, thanks.

Love to integrate if it work.:)

Not works for me... :(

I installed it successfully but then when I installed it for a user and then accessed his domain like www.example.com/email after I logged in safari couldn't find a page and firefox instead prompted me to download index.php file.

I checked ftp and I saw email folder with the these contents in it:

images [folder]
include [folder]
change_pass.php [file]
index.php [file]
login.php [file]
logout.php [file]
vacation.php [file]

So I guess there is an error there which should be fixed... :)

I also have the "blank page" after login.

The config file already modified to:
<?
$host="localhost";
$port="2222";
$ssl=true;

$show_roundcube=true;
$show_squirrelmail=true;
$show_uebimiau=true;

?>

Any suggestions, thankyou.

ok..i got it working when $ssl=true;

i type http://www.domain.com/email
It login success and the Vacation messages / Password modification work

However, clicking those 3 web mail interface icons which required to login once again.

Anyone has the same expereince?

May I ask everyone login these 3 interface without the need to re-enter the password, thankyou?

Hi

I know DA staff are very busy and bug checking is hard to do so this won't be a priority, but FYI "ereg" and "split" are both deprecated functions as of PHP 5.3.0.

Kind regards

Hello,

I was getting error below

"Cannot find /home/user/domains/domain.com/ aborting"

Couldn't find any solution here so I copied
"/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data" directory
to
"/var/www/html/email"

and created an alias in httpd-alias.conf file as "Alias /email "/var/www/html/email/"" and now its working in server-wide.

Hope it helps people who has the same problem or want it to work server-wide.

Back